Congrats on the 5 years. :toast:

KAS

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Celebrating 5 years cigarette free today. I don't have any friends that vape so ECF has been the support I needed to make it here and when I got my first Reo is when I started having success. Thank you all!
:thumb::toast::vapor:Congrats on your five years! That is awesome. :vapor::toast::cool: Keep On Keepin On!:thumb:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
View attachment 779805 Good afternoon to graal of you.

Love, love, love the graal as a 14ml flavour factory. Just the right amount of afc. OG dt would just be so you can say you have the set - most any med length dt (as you have) works well. In fact, I like a shorty router with one for the wider aperture.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Celebrating 5 years cigarette free today. I don't have any friends that vape so ECF has been the support I needed to make it here and when I got my first Reo is when I started having success. Thank you all!
Huzzah !! :headbang:

Congrats on los cinco años. How many of us thought that would ever be possible before vaping?

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
@Sloth Tonight
Your pic didn't show in your post but was able to open it so I copied and pasted here...

atticus-blue-web-jpg.779909

Gorgeous pooch. Looks like he'll fit right in to the camp setting.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Congratulations all around!!!

Happy 5 years to @TwistedThrottle AND @olefolks!! Even though @Papa_Lazarou put it more eloquently, who would have dreamed this when we were coughing and choking??

And congratulations @Sloth Tonight (and your beloved) onyour new lad!! He is soooooo gorgeous! Hugs all around.

Fellow Reonauts, Keep some good thoughts for us Californians in regards to our big fires. I am personally safe, etc but we are heart broken for so many who have lost it all. We have not even recovered from the Sonoma County Fire a year ago (a record setting fire. Unfortunately, the fire to the north has broken that record already). Rains may be coming at last mid-week. It’s by no stretch a cure-all but perhaps it may prevent another record setting fire. Not meaning to be a downer here. Just a bit shell shock this moment.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

Happy 5 years to @TwistedThrottle AND @olefolks!! Even though @Papa_Lazarou put it more eloquently, who would have dreamed this when we were coughing and choking??

And congratulations @Sloth Tonight (and your beloved) onyour new lad!! He is soooooo gorgeous! Hugs all around.

Fellow Reonauts, Keep some good thoughts for us Californians in regards to our big fires. I am personally safe, etc but we are heart broken for so many who have lost it all. We have not even recovered from the Sonoma County Fire a year ago (a record setting fire. Unfortunately, the fire to the north has broken that record already). Rains may be coming at last mid-week. It’s by no stretch a cure-all but perhaps it may prevent another record setting fire. Not meaning to be a downer here. Just a bit shell shock this moment.
Scary stuff, those fires. Really heart breaking. Stay safe, my friend...hope the rain comes ASAP.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

I thought of you when I first heard of the camp fire. Quickly realised that it was north of you, but still - too close for comfort and very disheartening to hear of the damage and personal injury. Living in a wildfire alert area myself, I have empathy for the tension it creates even in communities not directly affected.

Stay safe.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I’m sadly working thanksgiving again; 5th year in a row my job is 24/7 365 and they do not rotate holidays :-x

I do hope many of you get to enjoy it and eat some extra food for me!
Okay! If you insist @Vapefiend! Hahaha! Hopefully you get some OT? Thanksgiving is one of the 3 days we close each year.

Happy TDay everyone and a special Happy Thursday o the Reonauts living in another country!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Happy TDay to all, and to all a g'night! (...am I mixing up holidays, here?)

I'm working as well, but not much to do and I doubt the phone'll ring. Hasn't even rung today, everybody must be prepping turkeys. I do have 2 check-ins tomorrow. But I don't mind that at all. My day will be spent hiding in the back mostly, vaping and eating.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
And a happy Sunday to all! Great holiday shopping in our little store. Am a bit pooped but grateful! Also, very relieved with the change in weather patterns here as we are getting some much needed rain. Am also sad that the precipitation is making it difficult to get good DNA readings on the missing folks from the fire up north. At least this fire is 100% contained now. Life can be so many shades, can’t it?
Bottom line lessons for me is to treasure each and every moment as it’s too easy to take all the goodies for granted.
Cheers Reonauts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread