Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
My 'all day' lately has been putting one or two drops of flavoring (usually TFA) in the Reo bottle. My favorite is TFA RY4 double.
kewl! I was also thinking maybe some light lemon. Problem is my tastey buds are shot, so I like strongly flavored juices. But something light might be nice now and again!

So great to see so many Reonauts coming in here!!

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
kewl! I was also thinking maybe some light lemon. Problem is my tastey buds are shot, so I like strongly flavored juices. But something light might be nice now and again!

So great to see so many Reonauts coming in here!!

I used to like stronger flavors too. But, for the past couple years, since my usual standard builds are in the .4 ohm dual coil range, I not only had to cut back on my nic level, but on the percentage of flavorings in my DIY recipes, as well. Eventually, I got to the point where I kept one mod filled with Unflavored, just as a palette cleanser. But I soon found myself vaping on the Inflavored more and more. Some of the DIY juices that I thought were great, back when I was vaping single coil Genisis RBAs, would be overwhelming to me now.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Like Rule62, I began using unflavored most of the time. I got some needle dropper bottles and use them to put a couple drops of various flavors in the bottle, periodically. The very light flavor is all I need. The flavor is so mild that when I go back to unflavored, after a couple of squonks and it is gone.
Some malt crystals dissolved in distilled water is kind of nice either with or without other flavors.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
omgggggg :facepalm: first I saw in unread watched threads that Dan Rogers had posted, then it said chilicat had posted, neither was showing up here! It's no news that I can be an idjit sometimes.....but I just realized they were posting on the thread I started in the forum with a link to this thread! :lol: :facepalm:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Thank you Scott, for the thread and the doohickey:)
Still use it everyday.
Black coffee doesn't do anything for me except caffeine carrier for my international vanilla creamer :D
My diy juice is also a pure vanilla... I can never get tired of that wonderful bean.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
black-coffee.jpg

black coffee for me, to go with unflavoured 25mg juice

I'm in the black coffee (decaf lol) group as well but I do like lots of flavor in my juice. One of the things I love about DIY, I can control my flavor [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Since Scott said I'm a Reonaut, guess I'd better be watching this thread! :)

A warm THANK YOU to Scott!!! :) :)
Good to see you darlin!! And you're most definitely a reonaut! So is @subwayaznm and @runamok

I'm in the black coffee (decaf lol) group as well but I do like lots of flavor in my juice. One of the things I love about DIY, I can control my flavor [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel
yikes, can't do decaf!

great to see everyone showin up!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Wow, I just got back home a little while ago. Now I see this stuff. I had to evacuate from the flooding. (first time I've ever left home because of it) I am sorry to see the Reo stuff closing. But I wish Rob well. I know he isn't closing down everything, at least not yet. I'm too worn out to hardly think straight. The dogs were stressed being away from home. My son's dog woudln't eat, or drink. He finally drank a little last night. He had maybe 3 pieces of dog food. My dog was pretty much the same. She finally ate maybe a cup of food last night, but started drinking water decently yesterday. They missed home, and were very upset, at being away. Now they are happy, and resting peacefully in their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread