Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wow, I just got back home a little while ago. Now I see this stuff. I had to evacuate from the flooding. (first time I've ever left home because of it) I am sorry to see the Reo stuff closing. But I wish Rob well. I know he isn't closing down everything, at least not yet. I'm too worn out to hardly think straight. The dogs were stressed being away from home. My son's dog woudln't eat, or drink. He finally drank a little last night. He had maybe 3 pieces of dog food. My dog was pretty much the same. She finally ate maybe a cup of food last night, but started drinking water decently yesterday. They missed home, and were very upset, at being away. Now they are happy, and resting peacefully in their home.
oh dang sweetie, glad you're back and hope you didn't have damage! Glad the pups are on the mend! We've not been nearly as hard as they said, but have had quite a bit of rain. Hope you can get some rest!!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thanks. It busted down my fence. It was several feet from my back porch. That is when I decided it was time to go. That creek is not right up on me either. The dogs both ate a bisquit now. I am going to get them back slowly. If they eat a whole meal all at once, it might be on the floor rather quickly. I am going to try to sleep this afternoon. Then later I will get cleaned up. I'm too tired to do anything now. I've been talking to people about it, so I haven't had my rest yet. The way it is raining we may make that 2 inches, sadly.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
wingback-nursery-rocker-white-leather-moroccan-pouf-woven-toy-basket.jpg

I'm here ! :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Where is "shop talk" going. The stuff of "rm4 vs 8" and "is this spring still safe?" [i'm not asking either, just curious]

Would Liquid Feed APV Discussion be the logical place?
Just got the word from Classy on this one. Will go do it. BF APV discussion. Will get it going then post the link.

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
Where is "shop talk" going. The stuff of "rm4 vs 8" and "is this spring still safe?" [i'm not asking either, just curious]

Would Liquid Feed APV Discussion be the logical place?
Just my guessing here, but everything will be so scattered around and a PITA to find.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Just my guessing here, but everything will be so scattered around and a PITA to find.
It could and if that happens, then the other one will fade into oblivion, but some folks were asking for it that didn't wanna wade through chat to get an answer to a problem they were having. Of course if folks wanna ask that stuff here, they're more than welcome to.

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
It could and if that happens, then the other one will fade into oblivion, but some folks were asking for it that didn't wanna wade through chat to get an answer to a problem they were having. Of course if folks wanna ask that stuff here, they're more than welcome to.
I understand what you are saying, and i agree with not wanting to wade through all the chatter when needing help. But thats not what i meant, i just meant all the "stuff" including this chat thread, will all be scattered around the forum. I very rarely went outside reoville, except lurking at 2/3 other threads, and that was it, and it was easy for me. But i am just one person, so doesn't really matter what i think

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
But i am just one person, so doesn't really matter what i think
Sure it does and I see your point. I always open my watched threads first and set it to unread watched threads, so anything with a post jumps to the top, so I keep track of em that way. Without the forum I just don't know a better way to do it really. Even if they were both in the lounge, they could easily be 20 pgs apart or more depending on the post rate, especially in a place as busy as the lounge is.

I do agree with classy if @Sterno could put a link to the other one in the first post of this one. I linked to this one in the one I did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread