The REOville lounge

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Going to be eating next door at my aunt's. That good that it is close by since I will be too full to travel too far.
1laugh.gif

Every time they invite me to eat down there, they request I bring broccoli salad. They love it. I do not fix it often because it takes time to cut it up. I hope they like it this year because the onions were a tad strong. Good thing I love onions.
1YES.gif
I am sure it will be eaten.

Gobbles and giggles to everyone. Love you all.
Adore.gif

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Other than needing just a tiny bit more stretch to my leggings, it was a wonderful Thanksgiving and I truly have so much to be grateful for. They were at maximum stretch capacity.
1laugh.gif

My friend Ken seemed to fit right in with my crazy family. I had never seen him eat so much so I guess he enjoyed it also. There was so much food that I am not sure if I got a taste of everything or not.

Hope everyone had a great day and enjoy your leftovers. :wub:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Here is a
Post from Robert E. O'Neil on 10/02/11:
All reos wood or metal use this tubing one tubing for all. If someone breaks this tubing there doing something wrong
Tygon® Sanitary Silicone Tubing 1/16" ID x 3/16" OD with 1/16" Wall

Tygon® Sanitary Silicone Tubing 3350 | U.S. Plastic Corp.

You need to double-check but I think this would work.

Hope someone else that is 100% sure comes along and helps you. I always try to help but sometimes. . . I don't.
blinking.gif

Reactions: bsidb

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Monday again? Is this a joke? heehee They sure do come around often. Hope everyone makes it a great day. :wub:

The coffee sure is helping. View attachment 1004644
I hear you! Time flies indeed.
Loving all the beautiful holiday lights & decor I am seeing around!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Loving all the beautiful holiday lights & decor I am seeing around!
I do enjoy the lights. I am looking forward to this coming Sunday because a neighborhood close to me does the luminaries. I think it is cool for people to ride around with their headlights off and enjoy the decorations.

I took all of mine and my parents unused Christmas decoration to two different thrift stores today. I thought this was the best time of year for them to sell it. My friend wanted to have a yard sale but I had rather just donate it and let someone else do the work.
1YES.gif

I put up very minimal this year. I will be spending Christmas in Chattanooga, TN this year. I wanted to be home this year but my friends family is there and his father is older and not in the greatest of health so I think it is important for him to go. I told him he could go by himself but he wanted me to go I really do not mind. I happen to like his father and daughter. and their 10 year old granddaughter. It will be fun I am sure.

After we leave his daughters, we will go 3 1/2 hours more to where he lives. I have not stayed in his camper yet. This should be interesting. There was a flood in 21 and his family lost everything they owned. I think he said 22 people were killed during that flood. I just cannot imagine going through anything like that.

It has turned chilly here but I like it. I would love to have a white Christmas wherever I am. I did not see the first snowflake last year. It would be nice.

Hope everyone is having a good week. The weekends come around pretty quickly. :wub:

• Love
Reactions: Robinowitz

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
We had a little over 3 1/2 inches of rain yesterday so needless to say, there were no luminaries.
Crying.gif
It was okay. We rode around looking at Christmas lights anyway and listened to Christmas carols. I still had a nice time.

Has everyone got their shopping done? I have not even started but thank goodness, I have very little to do. My friend said he always gives his family gift cards so that takes all the stress off of me.
RatYes.gif

Hope everyone has a great week.
DrawHeart.gif

• Love
Reactions: Robinowitz

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Merry Christmas fellow Reosmods family!

Funny.. I'm at my sister in laws for Xmas party.

A older guy. (Mother in laws boyfriend to one of my neices) walks up the drive way while I'm outside vsping and having a beer.

Says, Hi, (points at my reodmod) and says. That will kill you..

I respond.. naw I'm good.

15 years now I think.. 2008 I started. Haha..

Bite down on the tounge.

Have a merry Christmas and and Happy New Years!!

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Merry Christmas fellow Reosmods family!

Funny.. I'm at my sister in laws for Xmas party.

A older guy. (Mother in laws boyfriend to one of my neices) walks up the drive way while I'm outside vsping and having a beer.

Says, Hi, (points at my reodmod) and says. That will kill you..

I respond.. baw I'm good.

15 years now I think.. 2008 I started. Haha..

Bite down on the tounge.

Have a merry Vhridt.ad and Happy new years!!
Oh and btw.. 51.. heart I'd perfect and so are the lungs. Carry on fellow reodmod family!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Just got back from TN early this morning. It is such a beautiful state. I really was not ready to come back but I did anyway. Time to get busy cleaning out this house and packing up what I will take. Of course, I am not sure where I am going yet. Tennessee is looking pretty good to me.

Happy belated New Year's to all. :wub:

Reactions: jifjifjif

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Happy New Year, REOville!

Proud to say that the wife and I quit vaping at the start of the year. We had been mixing our juice nic level down for all of 2023 and we were vaping zero nic by new years. Then, she caught covid and couldn't vape for a week, so we decided to use that as a reason to stop altogether. RIP vaping 3/1/11 - 1/3/24

I will be putting a lot of vape gear on the classifieds and wanted you all to get a heads up. REOs, squonk atties, ReadyXWick, many REO spare parts, a few 6-bay chargers and Lastly, DIY E-Liquis flavors and mixing gear. Perhaps some of my REOkin will need something.

:headbang:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RIP vaping 3/1/11 - 1/3/24
Sorry your wife had covid but congrats to you both and quitting vaping since that was your goal. For me, I cannot imagine giving it up ever but who knows, I've changed my mind before.

I have decreased by nic from 24mg to 18mg. I really could not tell the difference at all. I may even try 12 mg next time I mix.

Happy New Year to you both. :wub:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Happy New Year, REOville!

Proud to say that the wife and I quit vaping at the start of the year. We had been mixing our juice nic level down for all of 2023 and we were vaping zero nic by new years. Then, she caught covid and couldn't vape for a week, so we decided to use that as a reason to stop altogether. RIP vaping 3/1/11 - 1/3/24

I will be putting a lot of vape gear on the classifieds and wanted you all to get a heads up. REOs, squonk atties, ReadyXWick, many REO spare parts, a few 6-bay chargers and Lastly, DIY E-Liquis flavors and mixing gear. Perhaps some of my REOkin will need something.

:headbang:
Hey there!! Congratulations! That’s big stuff to quick vaping! I have been giving it some thought too. I am down to 2 mg or 4 mg (depending on the day). I think that the hand to mouth habit is gonna be tricky for me to stop…but who knows? I could never imagine stopping smoking but I did that! More will be revealed.
I thank you for all of the wisdom and service you have provided for so many of use Reonauts! Hope your wife is feeling better. And Happy 2024 to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread