The REOville lounge

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Someone asked for bottles for Reos. I’ve been using these soy sauce bottles the small ones fit, the mini, the large ones fit the grand and the medium size one fit the maxi mini or whatever Rob called that back in the day. https://a.co/d/fjkTz9r By the way, it’s been 10 years since I’ve been on the ECF does anyone remember me? I have a conundrum. I got my old Reos out because the FDA has banned the smok vapes that I’ve been using. And trying to clean them up I broke the center pin off of two of them, but I cannot find a good replacement to make them functional again. It’s the part that the rubber tube connects to. Rob had a tutorial once upon a time where he showed how to replace it, but I don’t have the replacement and one of them is completely fubar to the point I’m gonna have to change the entire center pan out all the way up to the Catch cup at the top of the mod. If anyone can help, I would sure appreciate it. I did get several of my Reos working again but my old AW batteries even if I can charge them don’t hold a charge for very long at all. What are people buying for 14500s?
Let me know when you see this and it’s good to be back!! TennDave

• Love
Reactions: classwife

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
By the way, it’s been 10 years since I’ve been on the ECF does anyone remember me?
Sorry, I do not remember you but I am sure some will. Welcome back and I am sorry you are having problems. I hope someone has some answers for you.

I have visited TN six times in the last several months and I have fallen in love with the state. It is beautiful. I am contemplating moving there.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Sorry, I do not remember you but I am sure some will. Welcome back and I am sorry you are having problems. I hope someone has some answers for you.

I have visited TN six times in the last several months and I have fallen in love with the state. It is beautiful. I am contemplating moving there.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
not familiar with ECF's format- it's changed since last time I was on.
Don't feel bad. I have been trying to get used to the new ecf too. The sad part is it changed several years ago.
1laugh.gif

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Someone asked for bottles for Reos. I’ve been using these soy sauce bottles the small ones fit, the mini, the large ones fit the grand and the medium size one fit the maxi mini or whatever Rob called that back in the day. Amazon.com By the way, it’s been 10 years since I’ve been on the ECF does anyone remember me? I have a conundrum. I got my old Reos out because the FDA has banned the smok vapes that I’ve been using. And trying to clean them up I broke the center pin off of two of them, but I cannot find a good replacement to make them functional again. It’s the part that the rubber tube connects to. Rob had a tutorial once upon a time where he showed how to replace it, but I don’t have the replacement and one of them is completely fubar to the point I’m gonna have to change the entire center pan out all the way up to the Catch cup at the top of the mod. If anyone can help, I would sure appreciate it. I did get several of my Reos working again but my old AW batteries even if I can charge them don’t hold a charge for very long at all. What are people buying for 14500s?
Let me know when you see this and it’s good to be back!! TennDave
Welcome back! I see that @jifjifjif has some parts for sale here on ECF which might help or perhaps contact him. I have had good luck re batteries at Illumnm and IMR Batteries.
Keep us posted!

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
It looks like he quit vaping and sold out of everything today and has put a sign up, saying “closed” when I tried to message him ECF said I had reached my limit whatever that means I don’t know, and I could not message him. What are needed or two center posts or positive contacts for minis. Actually, one is a maxi? Maybe it’s called mini 2.1 but it uses a slightly fatter battery.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hi there. Not sure I understand fully. Can you post a few pics and re explain? Thanks.
IMG_2444.jpeg
So here is one of the new button and cap I have tried to put on my P-67 but no luck. It just pops off. I even found an old conversation re the same problem but it didn’t work this time. REO Technical Issues/Shop Talk
I don’t know if I need to somehow replace the little black “button?” ( the one that the coil and button fit onto?). Thank you for any guidance.

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
View attachment 1009877 So here is one of the new button and cap I have tried to put on my P-67 but no luck. It just pops off. I even found an old conversation re the same problem but it didn’t work this time. REO Technical Issues/Shop Talk
I don’t know if I need to somehow replace the little black “button?” ( the one that the coil and button fit onto?). Thank you for any guidance.
I fixed one of my poppers a long time ago by clipping a bit of the coil off so there was not as much spring pressure on the button. It has been working forever since. I also have swapped the spring for a thinner one (like unravelling part of a spring from a ball point pen to fit).
Perhaps something like this may work for you.
I know what a pain it is to have the button pop off constantly and panic that you may never recover the button.

If I can think of any other suggestions I will respond. Sorry for your situation.
Also using glue or adhesive was a bad solution for me.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I fixed one of my poppers a long time ago by clipping a bit of the coil off so there was not as much spring pressure on the button. It has been working forever since. I also have swapped the spring for a thinner one (like unravelling part of a spring from a ball point pen to fit).
Perhaps something like this may work for you.
I know what a pain it is to have the button pop off constantly and panic that you may never recover the button.

If I can think of any other suggestions I will respond. Sorry for your situation.
Also using glue or adhesive was a bad solution for me.
Thank you so much for your wisdom! I will give these a try, starting with clipping the coil. Much appreciated!

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
View attachment 1009877 So here is one of the new button and cap I have tried to put on my P-67 but no luck. It just pops off. I even found an old conversation re the same problem but it didn’t work this time. REO Technical Issues/Shop Talk
I got nothing that Toots didn't mention

Users who are viewing this thread