The Spiky Refiller from Cig-Eliquid UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barefoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Xianning, Hubei Province, China
Aloha-loa-lo
i got this having seen it mentioned in a thread on UK Vapers - and when they were BOGOF too!

So 4 bottles with CHP compliant lids and a multitude of Spiky Things
arrived next day and included several labels (both Skull and Crossbones and Ones with SnC, Danger eliquid and a space to write in).

So i got out my RY Hi5 and filled the 8ml (?) bottle and put the lid with the Spiky Thing on and I initially thought these would leak once filled, but actually they don't! However, they do deliver drops very precisely once squeezed!

These are the handiest refill tool i've tried
good.png
I've never liked pulling out a syringe when out, to refill - doesn't look good to the average bystander! However. pull this out and no-one bats an eye! It works well with anything i've tried:
Excellent for Atomisers - especially 306's
Cartomisers: Boge's, DC's. XXL DC's, Mega DCC's , and especially Smokymisers, Clearomisers (Fluxomisers), and Micromisers
and tanks:
ACT-all V's, Lil Moma/Big Daddy Tanks, Chibi Tanks

and is excellent for topping up 510 Bottom Coils through the bottom centre post to stave off the possibility of the coil running dry B4 thee realise - just a few drops every now and again is a lot less messy when out, than a condom refill!

Overall the must have bit of Vaping kit - thee'll wonder how thee ever managed without one!
Five Golden Stars to Cig-eliquid for 'Inventing' them!
number1.gif

balanced.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread