Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I certainly don't claim to "know" the truth about anything...but I found this very interesting. And it makes sense to me. Especially after spending almost 2 years talking to and counseling people on the phone. Call it God....evolution....whatever you want. The human brain contains nicotine pathways and I don't believe in "accidents" that last for millions of years.

Nicotine

I found this while doing research so I could respond to a horrific article published in the NY Daily News regarding the "evils" of nicotine by some jackass "addiction expert" who was claiming that the use of an ecig negates a persons entire recovery program.....including recovery from alcohol and drugs. Say WHAT???? Are you efen kidding me? Your sober, your working your steps,your coping with reality....and an ecig negates that? get real.

E-cigarettes are no way to quit smoking, they're just another road to nicotine addiction. - NY Daily News :nah:

Please do go leave an intelligent comment. Not only is this kind of crap damaging to the industry but more importantly.....it could be killing people. Excuse my tinfoil hat......but where is it written that recovery from anything MUST include endless suffering? Just like Big Pharma makes money from Big Tobacco via cancer.....so called recovery experts and programs make their money from suffering.

(ok...ok....yes of course I'm ...... they used a photo of Katherine Heigl ...but that really isn't my point. LOL )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread