Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
It would be extremely nice to make the round of the world on a aerostat all together vaping our GGs Major. Do you agree? The most lovely days in our lifes for sure!!

Eh, almost died on a catamaran in a freak accident in 1986. Pass, but I'll wave to y'all-from the shore.

Or you can pull me in a dingy behind you, as long as it has an ice chest filled with Coke Zeroes. Either way.

Fuginazole

VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
DALLAS
thanks a lot Major my good friend:)
I think you will get one buddy, no worries. I will make 500 of them this time:)

Nice!!! Maybe I will actually get one..Maybe even two as I plan on try getting another GGTS one day soon. This is very good news!!!!I have my GG UFS fund already set aside... Ready when you are Imeo

Fuginazole

VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
DALLAS
THEY ARE IN STOCK RIGHT NOW AT COV!!!!!!!! I JUST BOUGHT 20 OF THEM!!!

Just kidding :lol:. I am not going to participate in that sale unless my buddy isn't able to buy one that night.

I wish they were!!!!! One would be on the way to Dallas ASAP!!! I wish I had a friend as a back up for that sale if im not able to order for some reason!!

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
THEY ARE IN STOCK RIGHT NOW AT COV!!!!!!!! I JUST BOUGHT 20 OF THEM!!!

Just kidding :lol:. I am not going to participate in that sale unless my buddy isn't able to buy one that night.

Ooooooo That's just cold up Silentt! :lol: But since it is only 27 days until UFS shopping, we can forgive you! :p

I have been doing F5 refresh drills just in case though! Never too soon to get my refresh routine in good shape! :laugh:

Fuginazole

VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
DALLAS
Ooooooo That's just cold up Silentt! :lol: But since it is only 27 days until UFS shopping, we can forgive you! :p

I have been doing F5 refresh drills just in case though! Never too soon to get my refresh routine in good shape! :laugh:

Im going to have to start my refresh drills too.. F5 is soon to be my best friend!!!lol this is the first time I have ever had to actually get ready to "attempt" to buy something... Im still crossing my fingers that I am able to get one... I really hope im not out somewhere and I miss the whole thing...(My Luck). That would SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm:

Psychomaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2011
USA
Im going to have to start my refresh drills too.. F5 is soon to be my best friend!!!lol this is the first time I have ever had to actually get ready to "attempt" to buy something... Im still crossing my fingers that I am able to get one... I really hope im not out somewhere and I miss the whole thing...(My Luck). That would SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm:

I know, dude. I feel the same way. If I couldn't purchase one, I would be extremely disappointed. Probably disappointed enough to just try and get a different tank system, like a Bulli, a Scubagen, or something else I have next to no idea about.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I know, dude. I feel the same way. If I couldn't purchase one, I would be extremely disappointed. Probably disappointed enough to just try and get a different tank system, like a Bulli, a Scubagen, or something else I have next to no idea about.

I am hoping with a production run of 500 units most everyone that wants one will be able to get them.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Depening on your broswer, there is probably an auto-refresh extension for your browser. LOL thats what I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread