Not open for further replies.

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
Well black, it depends I am sure whether Bruce is driving or flying back from VaperCon. It ended today so possibly tomorrow or a good bet for Monday if not.

Our wait is almost over my friend! :)

You deserve one more than anyone Major. I have one already and if you don't get one and I do my UFS v1 is yours for S&H.

Good luck and no you won't be left without.

Chris

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
You deserve one more than anyone Major. I have one already and if you don't get one and I do my UFS v1 is yours for S&H.

Good luck and no you won't be left without.

Chris

I thank you for the awesome gesture man! :) If I manage to get left out this time, it would only be due to lack of efort on my part. I have my PC set which is in my room due to mobility issues. I also have my laptop for days I am not really mobile bedside and both of those with a backup generator. In the land of hurricanes and tropical storms, almost everyone has at least one of those.

And I have my Droid X2 set with Tapatalk and CoV UFS page as my home page for my browser on it. SO between 3 internet appliances and 3 ways to access the net until this quest is over, I am fairly well prepared... Sad thing I guess is that just said isn't a joke - It's all true! :laugh:

thedudeabides

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Boston
Crap, I hope its not Moday AM, I am on the west coast so if he gets up early and runs the preorder sale, I'll probably be sleeping. Looks like I'll be sleeping with the laptop next to the bed and my phone on the nightstand!

I think it's safe to say there is no time that's perfect for everyone out there, unfortunately. I remember I ordered my SSGTS on a train bound to Boston from NYC. That was one of the quickest sell outs ever, I think we only had 50 or so in that first batch. Just be prepared and hope for the best!:)

10mmshooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
WA
I think it's safe to say there is no time that's perfect for everyone out there, unfortunately. I remember I ordered my SSGTS on a train bound to Boston from NYC. That was one of the quickest sell outs ever, I think we only had 50 or so in that first batch. Just be prepared and hope for the best!:)

Thanks for the heads up, I am new to the GG. I missed out on the last GGTSs, UFSs and the Stealth caps. I think I am ready. Two computers running COVs website at home-Check. Two computers at work-Check, smartphone with COV as homepage-Check. I hope I get a chance at one!

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com

Yeah that was insanity for sure. By the time I thought for a minute and grabbed my card, it was all over, literally. That's why all the insane preparations for the UFS this time. I have had a couple false alarms this weekend with audible alerts.

Reminded me of the years I was on a SWAT team and that danged pager system we used. You'd get just about asleep or comfy watching something on TV and all hell would break loose. :laugh: I can't complain though. I got to do what I wanted to do for my life's work so you take the few bad things with the good. ;)

phishhed27

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
Berwyn/Chi-Town.Il.
Passing on this one. Got my V1 UFS along with all the bits/pieces I could get with it and it works a charm. So one less person competing for one. Good luck all, hope you enjoy your UFS as much as I do.

I have one UFS...but definitely need at LEAST one more.
The french site says UFS V2...i wonder if theres any changes.
Also on the french site,it looks like for the $130 price tag,you get the SS window,and the new UFS top cap....now,I wonder if thats just for show,or if its included.....and if it is included,I wonder if US customers will get the same. J/W

phishhed27

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
Berwyn/Chi-Town.Il.
All sellers will sell at the same price and with the same parts phis, no worries about this buddy:)

Thanx Imeo,your the best....and I really admire the fact that you stay involved with the community,and stand behind EVERYTHING that you make.
Keep it up,and youll ALWAYS have a bunch of loyal followers.peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread