Status
Not open for further replies.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
Those of you that are using 306's, other than the thin acrylic drip tips that almost every vendor carries, have you found any others (ie Nhaler) that work well without cracking so easy? I want to make sure I have everything ready. I did pick up a Cherry Vapes cannon for dripping and LOVE it, but sadly I know it will not work down in the XL, I am even willing to make something that would work for those that have any ideas?

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Those of you that are using 306's, other than the thin acrylic drip tips that almost every vendor carries, have you found any others (ie Nhaler) that work well without cracking so easy? I want to make sure I have everything ready. I did pick up a Cherry Vapes cannon for dripping and LOVE it, but sadly I know it will not work down in the XL, I am even willing to make something that would work for those that have any ideas?
I still like my i06's on the XL... they are just darn good attys. Using a 1.8 Ohm LR now.
As for d/t's for it, I dumped the idea of using the beige cap snipped and inverted for a 510 d/t... and got a black delrin i06 d/t from Iken. and snipped off the top part leaving a little less than 1/2 inch of it and was able to use a 510 d/t on it.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
I still like my i06's on the XL... they are just darn good attys. Using a 1.8 Ohm LR now.
As for d/t's for it, I dumped the idea of using the beige cap snipped and inverted for a 510 d/t... and got a black delrin i06 d/t from Iken. and snipped off the top part leaving a little less than 1/2 inch of it and was able to use a 510 d/t on it.

Are the ikenvapes attys bigger than the average 306? The reason I ask is I tried to mod the orange cover that came on my Joyes and Madvapes 306's and tried doing that and they are too smaill in circumfrance to jam an average 510 drip tip in it. SInce I am so please with the quality of the CV cannon drip tip, I am thinking about trying thier universal 306 drip tip even if it would not work for the xl might be handy item to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread