Status
Not open for further replies.

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
I need a little help mixing my favorite Vanilla Butternut.

I'm using 60mg nic VG, have VG, and flavorings. Trying to make Vanilla Butternut like any B&M.

My target is 3mg nic at almost max VG. Did all the calculations and measured out correctly. WL recommended 5% flavoring. I did that and my juice is dark brown not light brown like most butternut colors. Also the flavoring tastes like crap. I even diluted the concentrate in VG with 1 part to 9parts VG. Still taste like crap.

I got fed up and just order Mt.Bakers flavoring so I can mix it in VG and Nic I have. Please any suggestions on these concentrates would be helpful. Thanks in advance!! I don't want to give up on this. My local B&M charges 20 bucks for a 30ml max VG juice. That's too much for me to be spending one dripping habits. Also waiting for juices to arrive just sucks.

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
I need a little help mixing my favorite Vanilla Butternut.

I'm using 60mg nic VG, have VG, and flavorings. Trying to make Vanilla Butternut like any B&M.

My target is 3mg nic at almost max VG. Did all the calculations and measured out correctly. WL recommended 5% flavoring. I did that and my juice is dark brown not light brown like most butternut colors. Also the flavoring tastes like crap. I even diluted the concentrate in VG with 1 part to 9parts VG. Still taste like crap.

I got fed up and just order Mt.Bakers flavoring so I can mix it in VG and Nic I have. Please any suggestions on these concentrates would be helpful. Thanks in advance!! I don't want to give up on this. My local B&M charges 20 bucks for a 30ml max VG juice. That's too much for me to be spending one dripping habits. Also waiting for juices to arrive just sucks.

Please tell us what all flavorings (full name and mfg.) and % you used. Posting your recipe is polite so we can offer assistance and perhaps acquire a new mix for ourselves...

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
G-weezy -
Your statement: "I need a little help mixing my favorite Vanilla Butternut. " made me think you had made this recipe successfully before, with these ingredients. Have you?

I see nothing wrong with your approach. It could just be that you don't like LorAnn's Vanilla Butternut.

Read this older thread - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-flavor-lung-lorann-vanilla-butternut-vg.html about the flavoring.

Use this google search technique (see my blog) to get more info about this flavoring -

butternut site:e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid (Cut and paste this into google's search block.)

This seems to me to be more of a LorAnn's issue than a WL issue...

Sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread