Not open for further replies.

DarbukaDave

Drumming Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Hornell, New York
Monkey Pic of the Day - This is the photo behind Toms Computer Desk that you could not see..... (There are hide hidden Monkey boxes throughout the photo and a new finger monkey)

monkeysatwork_edited-2.jpg

Very cool...I found one Monkey Box, are there more?

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
Very cool...I found one Monkey Box, are there more?

Thanks... Sorry the quality of the photo is not to good.... It was a quick Sunday having coffee pic.... There is more than one, and less than 10. Also 2 Finger Monkeys. (One previously used and a new one... :)

I will post the locations tonight for those trying to find them....

Last edited:

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Thanks... Sorry the quality of the photo is not to good.... It was a quick Sunday having coffee pic.... There is more than one, and less than 10. Also 2 Finger Monkeys. (One previously used and a new one... :)

I will post the locations tonight for those trying to find them....
I think I found 3 Monkey boxes, 1 finger monkey, unless Punkinduster's avatar counts that would be 2. :). And 1 Johnny Chimps.

Oh, and I got shipping notice too. Woot !! :headbang:

Do I win a gumball ? :)

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
is that you belinda? or susan? dont worry too much its coming. Check what email is registered to your paypal.

It's Susan (Sue). I checked the email, was looking in the right one this time! LOL

I know it's coming, I'm excited! But I had to go into my Paypal acct to see that. I checked after the others posted that theirs were on the way.

No worries, I guess I'll just go fuss at PP and let them figure out what's wrong with the notices. <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread