The XHaler Release !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
I will sure find out when I get it, but curious... How will KR808 carts vape with the XH? They don't seem to last long with stock batteries or PT

Probably just going to have to drip with the caps off if your going to use highvoltage, otherwise might be recommended to just go 3.7 or at most 5 if you dont wanna race through all your cartomizers. I am torn if i still wanna get the cartomizer tip kit........ decisions! I think with my first mod i wanna be able to use them all though. Which is super cool about the xhaler.

Edit: Omg i just ordered the 4 tip kit... someone take my credit card away! (but i knew I was gonna get this months ago) edit edit: OH crap i hope i just get a black pelican case. i didnt specify

Last edited:

Lashes

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.midwest-edm.com
Whats the word on the button? I remember drew said the old picture was a "prototype" and the button wasnt going to be on the end or like that or something.... So is the button recessed like the SB? and is it more by the top now or is it still on the end?

Drew - Email me all of the High res photos and I'll put together a nice feature page for it :) - U know my email from my account ;)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I ordered the 145 kit instead of the 160 kit because I don't use the kr808 carts but I saw after I ordered that the higher kit comes with a cool case. It sounds like this case will charge the 3v batteries for the xhaler. Does anyone know if this is true?

Cobra

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 11, 2009
    St Louis, MO
    The XHALER5 3.7 Volt-5.0 Volt- 6 Volt- 7.2 Volt comes withShell 4 Tips 901, 801, 510, Cartomizer compatible(Greencig and Kr808) With atomizers for each. 2- 3.7 Volt Protected Batteries 1- 3.7 Volt Charger 2- 3.0 Volt protected Batteries 1- 3.0 Volt Charger Pelican Case with Pick and Pluck foam for Customising intereior of case

I think it is just list a charger for the 3.0V batteries and then a Pelican case. Not a "3.0V Charger Pelican case." I think it is 2 different items if that makes sense. If you look at the pics of the case I don't see where a built in charger would be.

Hope this helps

laurel099

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I was wondering about the case too. I have the exact same (looking) Pelican case I use to take kayaking but it doesn't charge stuff. I have heard they can be modified in many ways so...

BATTERY HELP PLEEEEEAAASSSEEE??

So... I'm having a confused blonde moment this morning... I want to order extra battys for the 5 volt option. I am confused about the plastic resistor and which battys I should order. I currently use the CR123 at 3.7 volts.

Do I order the one shown below CR123 at 3.0 volts ?? Then I use two and a plastic bit to make it 5 volts?? Do I order a plastic thingy or does it come with?? Man, I usually do NOT sound this blonde???

Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
    Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery

Side note - Just had to talk my sister off the provebial ledge... She was feeling the urge to go into a 7-11 and buy analogs... I talked her down but I think I need to get her cranked up to 5 volts soon to get through her stress time or I might lose her :) I think I got her with: Aren't you tired of being cigarette's b*tch?? She laughed and drove away from the store :D

Scottes

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2009
    Boston, MA
    scottesrum.com
    The battery you linked is fine. 3v.

But a better battery is:
    Tenergy LiFePO4 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh Rechargeable Battery (as low as) $2.79 ea!

Though lower in mAh, this LiFePO4 is much safer than Li-On, and has a smooth power curve. That is, it gives great power until very close to the end.

Note that you need a 3v charger for this battery - you do not want to charge them in the charger you use for all the other batteries. Those chargers are for 3.7v - too much for thee 3v batteries.

You want this charger:
    Smart Charger for 900 mAh RCR123A 3.0V Li-ion rechargeable Batteries

My understanding is that you use 2 in the XHaler, with the plastic thingee. It comes with the unit if you ordered one of the 3v 5v 6v 7v kits. But I think those kits come with 2 of the proper battery and a charger. You might want to check to see which kit you ordered.

Scottes

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2009
    Boston, MA
    scottesrum.com
    Did anyone get a tracking number for their order? I got an email stating that it's been shipped - 1 hour after placing the order, and at 9:30 PM, but no tracking number. I'm a little suspect that it didn't actually ship - though I trust NHaler, I don't trust the USPS, so like to watch tracking (for what little it's sometimes worth).

NickJuice

Moved On
    Aug 22, 2009
    Yes they are protected, LiFePO4 are inherently much safer than Li-On, and CR2s are not the same thing as RCR123As. CR2s are smaller.

CR2 = 15mm dia, 27mm length
    RCR123A = 17mm dia, 34mm length

I'm 99% sure that a RCR123a is = to 16340 so that makes a rcr123a 16mm dia, 34 length they both come as 3.0v and 3.7v i'm pretty sure all you need for this mod is rcr123a's

16340 / RCR1234 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries

laurel099

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Thanks for the info... I'm less confused but... I hadn't heard about these new, safer li-ion batteries. I'm using the old CR123's 3.7 volts... Some protected, some uprotected.

I think this is the battery/charger bundle for the safer ones... Correct??
    2 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh Rechargeable LiFePO4 Li-Ion Batteries with AC/DC Smart Charger

2 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh Rechargeable LiFePO4 Li-Ion Batteries with AC/DC Smart Charger

Anyhow I ordered one kit that will come with batteries and I ordered one basic unit as well for my sister. I have loads of batts/chargers/etc. but actually they're not the right ones I am thinking now. Plus I like to have extras charged and ready.

I will be ordering more :D

Scottes

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2009
    Boston, MA
    scottesrum.com
    I'm 99% sure that a RCR123a is = to 16340 so that makes a rcr123a 16mm dia, 34 length they both come as 3.0v and 3.7v i'm pretty sure all you need for this mod is rcr123a's

16340 / RCR1234 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
    I thought they were 16x34 too, but from the page I linked:
    Cell's dimension: 17mm Dia. x 34.5mm H.

RCR123As can come in both 3.7v and 3.0v. 16340s are 3.7v every time I checked.

The XHALER4 3.7 Volt-5.0 Volt- 6 Volt- 7.2 Volt

The XHALER4 3.7 Volt-5.0 Volt- 6 Volt- 7.2 Volt comes with:
    Shell
    3 Tips 901, 801, 510 With atomizers for each.
    2- 3.7 Volt Protected Batteries 1- 3.7 Volt Charger
    2- 3.0 Volt protected Batteries 1- 3.0 Volt Charger
    To get 3.7v, 5v, 6v, and 7.2v you can't just use 1 type of battery and 1 type of resistor. My guess is to get

3.7v - 3.7v 16340 + spacer
    5.0v - 2 x 3v RCR123A + resistor
    6.0v - 2 x 3v RCR123A
    7.2v - 2 x 3.7v 16340

Well, that's how I'd do it... I am guessing.

Scottes

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2009
    Boston, MA
    scottesrum.com
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread