The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The XHaler Release !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by youtubecommercial, Nov 11, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I do not know for sure but I would think that the adapter is a 901 to 510 since he had already been selling those.

2. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Yes, Trox but my mail comes at 10am.:lol::lol::lol:

3. Cobra

Cobra Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    St Louis, MO
    I am hoping mine is here tomrrow as well. I usually receive things from the East Coast in 2 days....crossing my fingers.....

4. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

My post office requires you be mentally challenged/addicted to crack to work there though. So I'm really not going to get my hopes to high about tomorrow

5. Scottes

Scottes Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 31, 2009
    Boston, MA
    They're aliens. Didn't you see that documentary Men In Black II?

6. sstambo

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Hey, the MEN IN BLACK are real! I saw it on the history channel the other nite.8-o

7. Trox.Shawn

Oh I wouldn't doubt they are aliens. I swear to you our mail lady will race you down the street if she is stopped at a mailbox and you try to go around her. I've also seen her run about 6 mailboxes completely over, 1 trash can, and I even seen her literally drive into someones front yard to throw a box at their front door instead of getting out (although the person called and complained so she had to apologize and pay for the damages to the yard/items in the box, and haven't seen that stunt in a year or so. Which if she does with my xHaler package there will be no complaint filed only a 12 gauge hole and once hungry alligators with a nice meal)

She's clinically insane without a doubt, drunk, stoned and I'm sure that cigar she has in her mouth is filled with happy lettuce rather than tobacco. Sometimes I'm just happy I get my mail in one piece, and that I have not been victim to her vehicular stunts.

8. sstambo

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    OMG!! That's funny! Well not funny for you. My lady is so sweet. She brings my mail up to the house alot because she want to see my goldendoodle "Jasmine". Have you tried bribery?

9. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    My mailman thinks he is doing me a huge favor by actually getting the mail in the mailbox! Cliff Claven was employee of the century compared to the dolt delivering our mail.

10. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    I don't see the same mailman (woman) more than a week,, I never know who's going to deliver my mail :p I don't like it, gives me a uneasy feeling ..

11. Promise

Promise Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Sin City
    I can set my watch by my mail woman, 10am on the nose.

But seriously im not stalking the mailbox or anything...:sneaky:

12. sstambo

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    G-mornin'! Last nite was a little chilly while camped out by my mailbox,LOL! At least the skeeters were'nt too bad!:) It was kinda a bummer when I woke in the middle of the night and had to go all the way up to the house to go potty though. I was also awakened way too early thanks to those darn lil' birdies!:evil:

13. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

LMAO!! You all are funny.. :lol:I am not getting hopes up for today but it would be SWEET!!! I know it will be here on Monday. Promise if I dont see you on these boards by 1pm I am gonna assume you are playing in plumes of vapor! :D

14. sstambo

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    :cry::cry::cry::cry: Xhaler-no show!! Monday it is then.:D
    Guess Drew put USPS in the weeds!

15. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that totally cracked me up!!!!!
    I have a little feeling that several of the Drew Crew will be calling in sick on Monday!! just a hunch;)

16. ladybug

ladybug Super Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2009
    northern calif.
    Just ordered xhaler option#2,they are already sold out of #3 & 4,I was going for the third option multi volt,saw they were out thought I would go to the next option #4 but that was out of stock also,the highest option is still in stock. :)

17. That Vaping Guy

That Vaping Guy New Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Of course the week I work way too much to get on the intertoobs to see if this thing released, it's released and now sold out in the version I wanted. :(

Drew, thank you for creating this thing and making it so widely adaptive and offering different option levels. I will be awaiting the restocking of the Xhaler multi volt :)

18. Promise

Promise Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Sin City
    Lol it was a no show for me yesterday also. Guess its monday.
    I think im feeling a bit sick and have to stay home...yeah thats it sick

19. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    I'm guessing there are a few people that are looking to call in sick Monday!! LMAO!

I am thankful my office is at home :D I shall be eagerly awaiting my mailman!!!!!

20. Trox.Shawn

tell them you have anal glaucoma - (Glaucoma = can't see anal = ...) You can't see your ... going to work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.