Theme and artwork ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
usa
Hi everyone,

For those that don't know me, I've been working at V4L for the past two years now.

For the last couple of months, I have been responsible for creating all of the promotions and sales. This includes deciding what kind of sale, creating the theme, artwork and design, and finally preparing the mailing blast and pressing the button that brings them to your mailbox.

Since we love to give our family what they ask for I thought...why not to ask you guys what kind of themes and artwork you would like to see in our email promotions.

For example, a couple of sales ago we featured a guy in the email promo. We received some feedback from or lady customers asking us why we always feature "hot ladies" in our fliers. This inspired me to create one just for them.

Bottom line here is... I need some ideas from you guys TO MAKE MY JOB EASIER!!:p Just kidding there, but I would really like to transform some of your thoughts into real sales themes.

Well offer is out...post your ideas!!!!

Cheers!!!:toast:

Tennovan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Texas
Discounts are great but free stuff is fun too. Would love to see cartos, lanyards, drip tips, juice, slim chargers, etc thrown in on specific order minimums. Saving 20% on an order is nice but many people would rather just pocket the money instead of spending it on an item they may or may not like. This gives people a chance to try something they may never have tried before.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Mariano, since you asked - how about one featuring pets, since there are so many dog and cat lovers - oh and don't forget the squirrels. Maybe you could feature a particular breed, and those that guess correctly get a special discount ;-) and I like Tennovans idea about the free stuff, too!

And you do a great job, like chim says ;-)

chimchim

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 27, 2011
    GA
    justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
    Discounts are great but free stuff is fun too. Would love to see cartos, lanyards, drip tips, juice, slim chargers, etc thrown in on specific order minimums. Saving 20% on an order is nice but many people would rather just pocket the money instead of spending it on an item they may or may not like. This gives people a chance to try something they may never have tried before.

I *LIKE* This!

Of course I love pictures of beautiful people, I am part of the majority on that one. I liked the pet idea, too, and it made me think of wildlife in general. Maybe an endangered species series? Or squirrels... ;)

I also really enjoy some of the wow vapor pictures with the cloud of vapor in the foreground. You could incorporate that into virtually anything you like!

And last but not least, nature pics. Large scale landscapes might be hard to pull off with the text and graphics to squeeze in, but maybe some pictures like GpRichard posts? Heck, maybe ask if he'd contribute any pictures! He has a wonderful eye and fantastic technique.

I could say more, but those will do for now :lol:

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Pamdane

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 10, 2011
    Cleveland area, Ohio
    I would like to see a color theme day. Anything (chosen color) is X% off? Purple day would put anything grape in liquids, or e-cigs...
    Or maybe the day of the month% off? (end of month, please!)

A contest of guessing a flavor based on ingredients? Give clues one at a time, first to guess gets it?
    Can morph this into describing virtually any item.

BBS dinners on the table...

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    I'd like to see sales promos with pictures of the staff doing ridiculous things. Or maybe V4L users could submit photos of themselves vaping and have sales named after them! bahahaha Make the customers part of the sale!

We could have the "Mariano Day sale" or "Smilin Steve Day Sale" :laugh:

With photos of the V4L staff, and blurb like "Wade is __ years old. He likes squirrels and cats. His favourite flavour juice is ___ and his favourite battery is a (colour) (length) (manual/auto).

No, not centrefold style ! Or wait, maybe... Nekid with a ... No. Stop now. Backing out of thread :facepalm:

Whistles

ECF Veteran
    Jul 22, 2011
    Hutchinson
    Im a designer so the only way I could think of an idea would be to like show you....

Clover took the words out of my mouth...

Also maybe go after different life styles... Business, Casual, Party Life, and so on. Generate a set of ads to target different crowds. You already have us hooked... go hit up the general public and we will be the secret design team behind V4L

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread