Theorem RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foresaken

Feb 2, 2016
korea, Seoul.
Mine is all washed, cleaned and put back in it's box. I am going to pif it to a friend.
Hopefully the Avocado 24 on they way will be much better.
you wont regret the 24 its just a beauty and flavor is amazing~ ive got both 24 and the theorem but after the 24 arrived the theorem is collecting dust.

Reactions: TrollDragon

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
you wont regret the 24 its just a beauty and flavor is amazing~ ive got both 24 and the theorem but after the 24 arrived the theorem is collecting dust.
Thank you good sir that is excellent, I have already dropped off the Theorem at my friends work for him to take home. :thumbs:

2800779.jpg

SammyS

Mar 4, 2015
MN
I'm still using my theorem to taste juices, but am moving them to my two avacado 24's for actual vaping. I love the theorem for simplicity in design and the flavor still slightly outdoes the 24 imho, but you cant beat the capacity of the 24 for on the go. Now there is a Limitless RDTA out there, but I am happy with what I have. They were just a little late to the party for my shopping spree.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Going on my fourth week with this and STILL loving it! Matter of fact it's been the only thing I've used in a month. Notch coils have been great, and really long lasting. Used some different wicking material, and so far each has been completely satisfactorily. Just got my second one delivered a few days ago. Might go for a third too. Just for security for the coming events...

N rustica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
I waited a few days before rewicking it with cotton bacon, I wicked it looser than the stock wick and thought I might of messed it up. Holy crap, i'm loving this even better now, it was bought on a lark and I didn't expect much. I'm using the single airflow wide open over the wick, it's nice mellow and tasty vape.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
I have ditch the notch coil and put in a fuse clapton. It was a tremendous improvement in flavour & cloud!

I followed SuckMyMod recommendation to place the coil as near to the air hole as possible. I used single air flow (top) and open to the biggest.

View attachment 559463

View attachment 559465

Fused Clapton made mine better, but a 3 core alien from @Tom Forde sealed the deal for me.

A9B6D9F0-BB60-4438-8191-CCD96F591C3E.jpg

So guys, my Avocado 24 arrived and I will bid you all adieu in this thread.
Enjoy your Theorems and Vape On! :thumbs:
36vICVql.jpg

So Beautiful....:wub::thumbs:

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I have ditch the notch coil and put in a fuse clapton. It was a tremendous improvement in flavour & cloud!

I followed SuckMyMod recommendation to place the coil as near to the air hole as possible. I used single air flow (top) and open to the biggest.

View attachment 559463

View attachment 559465

I did the same thing after watching his video. The vape quality went from horrible to great. I also switched to Claptons (I was trying to mimic what he did in the video) at that point.

I have seen some people build it with the coil placed lower, but I have no clue how it can give a decent vape that way (it sure didn't for me).

Travbud1

Feb 8, 2016
CA
It seems like more and more people are leaning towards the Avocado 24 over the Theorem. If you had to pick just one which would it be?

I'd like to pick up one or the other, but having trouble deciding. I like a warm, dense, and flavorful vape, my go-to build these days is dual 26gx40g fused claptons in my Petri. I'd like to have something to run single coils in, with a preference for flavor vs clouds.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
It seems like more and more people are leaning towards the Avocado 24 over the Theorem. If you had to pick just one which would it be?

I'd like to pick up one or the other, but having trouble deciding. I like a warm, dense, and flavorful vape, my go-to build these days is dual 26gx40g fused claptons in my Petri. I'd like to have something to run single coils in, with a preference for flavor vs clouds.
I personally have been eye-humping the Avocado24. If I could justify the purchase right now, I'd grab one so I can compare. The more reviews I see of it, the more people are saying its "better than the Theorem", when they just a few weeks back said "the Theorem is the best tank I've owned".

Foresaken

Feb 2, 2016
korea, Seoul.

My friend then I would recc the Avo 24~ cause clapton builds in it just seals the deal regarding flavor and vapor~^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread