Theorem RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jocoxVT

Nov 3, 2015
To get these glasses off intact, the "handlebar" method is a must.

Can you explain the handle bar method? Mentally I am thinking you mean you hold the whole piece of glass and turn it to remove. Correct? For me, and knock on wood I also have yet to break any glass, I hold the atty with the top cap off and put my thumb on the positive post and push down. Obvious concern here would be long term I potentially mess up the positive post. With that said, I have had my Theorem for probably about a month and could probably count the total number of times I have taken the glass off in one hand. After seeing how much of a pain if I wanted to change flavors I put in a flavor I never get tired of. The only times I have taken it off would be to dry burn the coil or change the cotton and as mentioned are few and far between.

What's a good build for theorem, I'm running single Clapton and its not working that well

I have run both a fused Clapton (28x2 wrapped with 32) and a standard Clapton (26 wrapped by 32). 6 wraps for each around 3mm bit. And flavor is amazing. Both ohm out in the 0.7 to 0.8 range and I run them 30-40 watts. I recently picked up an Avocado 24 and actually like production from my Theorem better.

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
It's more of a firm grip all around the glass (like holding a handlebar) and then pulling straight up and off. These glasses are breaking because people are pivoting them on the base. They need to be removed straight up.

Mine shattered in my hand just from the sheer force needed for it to move (handlebar method). My second one chipped (bottom edge) because it happened to bump into the build deck as it came off. The first couple of re-wickings went fairly smoothly, but they were extra stuck on my 3rd and 4th wick changes, for some reason.

Reactions: Ben85

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Just a quick update.

The Theorem continues to be the only tank I use at the moment. I am generally more of a rda user, but I really like this thing. Still no glass breakages, still no leaks, and still tonnes of flavour on my .6 fused Clapton build at 88 watts.

My subtank, tfv4 mini and griffin have all been gathering dust since this arrived.

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Just a quick update.

The Theorem continues to be the only tank I use at the moment. I am generally more of a rda user, but I really like this thing. Still no glass breakages, still no leaks, and still tonnes of flavour on my .6 fused Clapton build at 88 watts.

My subtank, tfv4 mini and griffin have all been gathering dust since this arrived.
me too!

Reactions: Ben85

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Peeking In.gif Just peeking in.... I'd be interested in any Theorem Notch Coil comments (good/bad/indifferent) from those using them with a DNA 200 or 75 in Temp mode or Power mode. How do they perform, what DNA settings, etc.? THX

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
View attachment 574261 Just peeking in.... I'd be interested in any Theorem Notch Coil comments (good/bad/indifferent) from those using them with a DNA 200 or 75 in Temp mode or Power mode. How do they perform, what DNA settings, etc.? THX

the tank & coils have been discussed in great depth here:
Theorem RTA

Reactions: jmur and AG51

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I didn't care for the notch coils personally. The theorum with a Clapton was ok but I prefer my limitless over the theorum but I'm into rtas more so then rdta's personally not sure why just am same with rdas I just prefer a nice rta

Thanks for the comments... I'm not interested in the Theorum but am interested in the Notch Coil to use in something other than the Theorum, if it's worth spending 7 bucks for 5 coils....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread