Theorem RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

narrdarr

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
fema region 9
What is everyone favorite build to go into the Theorem rta? i'm looking for new ideas to put in my tank :D

So, my favorite build so far is a standard spaced coil. 6 wraps of 22g wire with a 5mm id. But, the key to taking full of advantage of the build is making sure that the coil is even with the top of the positive post on the deck so that coil can utilize all the air flow from the top and coming from behind.

ps i also have been thinking of drilling out the deck so i can set up dual coils(1 on each side of the post)

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
All the time. I can have it sitting on a table; not being used for about 10-15 min, go to pick it up & all my juice is now on the outside of it. This pic is when I put it up in a drawer cause I was tired of wasting my juice.

20160712_164315_20160712_164356_zps9crlsffz.jpg

That's what my Smok TFV4 Micro tank does!. :nah:

imind

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
cleveland
So, my favorite build so far is a standard spaced coil. 6 wraps of 22g wire with a 5mm id. But, the key to taking full of advantage of the build is making sure that the coil is even with the top of the positive post on the deck so that coil can utilize all the air flow from the top and coming from behind.
any way we can get a pic? i've had mine for a couple weeks but haven't messed with it yet. would like to this weekend. thanks!

SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
So wanted to get either Subtank Mini or something single coil, top fill rebuildable, leak-proof would've been a very welcome addition too and 3 shops I visited between work in Philly didn't have anything except for the Theorem. I peeped the lil sucker. Shut the "I don't build myself cuz I'm a tool" clerk up and gave him my money.

IMO total perfection of a tank. No problems stock yet. Great reminder of the genny days, and WAY better engineering than Avocado and other junkies. Airflow wise - IMO its perfect. KNOW what you want and like, set it and forget it. Really no reason to fiddle with a very airy flow once you get it right.

14089270_10153969558958042_565777442988955174_n.jpg

SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
Philly you say! ;)
What shop did you go to & may I ask how much they charged you for it?

Also love your drip tip......perfect match!
EZ Vapez? I think? Around South x 8th or 7th. And 40, but I wanted something right meow vs any shipping or etc. Tip was 5. Also dremeled out the teal tip more to avoid having some juice collect in it like it started doing before modding it.

Reactions: ScandaLeX
So wanted to get either Subtank Mini or something single coil, top fill rebuildable, leak-proof would've been a very welcome addition too and 3 shops I visited between work in Philly didn't have anything except for the Theorem. I peeped the lil sucker. Shut the "I don't build myself cuz I'm a tool" clerk up and gave him my money.

IMO total perfection of a tank. No problems stock yet. Great reminder of the genny days, and WAY better engineering than Avocado and other junkies. Airflow wise - IMO its perfect. KNOW what you want and like, set it and forget it. Really no reason to fiddle with a very airy flow once you get it right.

14089270_10153969558958042_565777442988955174_n.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
EZ Vapez? I think? Around South x 8th or 7th. And 40, but I wanted something right meow vs any shipping or etc. Tip was 5. Also dremeled out the teal tip more to avoid having some juice collect in it like it started doing before modding it.
I'm gonna have to check them out. Havent been there yet.

SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
Really like this tank, don't like the drip tip. really like yours, where did you get it?
At that same shop. Its a generic delrin tip, so I'd imagine ebay/anywhere really should work.

Looked up MVS for stealthier boxes and noticed Wismec itself made a 75W TC semi-stealth, and for $33 I decided to pull the trigger to upgrade my lil Defender to the latest tech and more stealth without that much bulk. Specs for that are top notch IMO.

Wismec Reuleaux RX75 Jaybo Designs Vaping with Twisted 420 Mod

This combo should be total king.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I put my Theorem back in the box after 1 day. I am going to donate it to the local "Pass it Forward" vape group here.
Glad you all have found it worth the trouble!

What trouble did you have with it? Can't say I have experienced anything I would regard as trouble.

Still on my original tank btw....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread