The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thinking about Provari Mini

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by AngiBe, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. baghandler

baghandler Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    I put the charger in the bag and seal it up while the batteries are charging. In the event anything goes wrong while charging, any spark or flame is - in theory - contained within the bag.

Once charged, I do the same as you - I store the charged batteries in protective plastic cases until I need them.

Here's a quick pic. I just popped the charger in to show how the bag is used. You can (hopefully) see the bulge of the charger inside, with the power cord coming out through the top of the bag and plugged into the wall socket:

[​IMG]

2. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    As you're charging, do you feel a lot of heat radiating from the bag or feel inside and touch the charger..is it hot? Just curious because through the threads, there seems to be a lot of conflicted reviews to use or not to use the bag. Kind of strange that there is that many mixed thoughts.

As a side note...just got a vape email..ProVari has been shipped. Dang their fast! And no notification that my batts been shipped yet.

3. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
  4. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Well I just read through the thread you linked to (see my response, above). I have never detected any heat whatsoever coming from the bag or the charger either during or after charging. Nonetheless, I appreciate the additional information and - while rare - I have been known to be wrong before. :oops: Good thing it was only 7 bucks.

5. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Not to deflect attention from my error on the charging bag or anything, but there is a polished Provari mini available in the classifieds right now. Link It's a bit dinged, but it is shiny! Just sayin'...

Edited to add: SH*$ I am wrong AGAIN! Looks like someone already snapped it up.

Damn, I am batting .1000 today. Just ignore all of my posts until tomorrow.

6. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    LOLOLOL!!! Quit teasing me with these Provari's!!! I'm on a buying freeze for REAL this time!

And I'm not saying to use or not use the charging bag. I have no idea! That thread was from May..maybe someone figure out by now if it should be used or not and just never got back to the thread.

I'm gonna keep searching around and if I see anything current, I'll be sure and bump the post so peeps can see it.

7. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    Clicked link. I see Zoe still shopping. *thinking* Her thumb healed fast! LOL!

8. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Well snap!!! I don't have permission to that link...hhhmmmm.....:(

But could actually be a good thing. Plz do tell, what is this mysterious link?

9. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    :D

It goes to the classifieds. Get verified and you can see them, too. Or maybe you want to hold off on that....

10. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have the same NiteCore you're getting and a little Xtar, they both have worked fine for me. So does the charger I use for my AA/AAA. I don't charge anything overnight and I don't have a charging bag. My chargers are on a table. I like to live dangerously.

11. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Charging single protected cells in a a multi channel intelligent charger is fairly safe compared to what those charging bags were made for. Like you, I charge normal cells on a table and like to live dangerously. BUT, if I'm using my Triton2 charger to charge 5000mAh 3S LiPo's for my car or 4400mAh 14v 4S cells for my helicopter, the cells go in a bag, on a ceramic table, outdoors in a well ventilated area EVERY time.

Still, always better safe than sorry.

12. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Damn, those things just don't stay around too long in the classies, do they? :D

You think YOU'RE bad. I was so frustrated at my crappy DIY efforts that I went on a spree. Still currently waiting for:

Fuzion Krankberry
    Fuzion Unicorn Blood (needed more - I love the stuff!)
    Mountain Oak Red Drop
    Mountain Oak Legendary
    Mountain Oak Caramela
    Nicoticket Custard's Last Stand
    Nicoticket Betelgeuse
    Nicoticket Crème Brûlée
    VapeTrik Nana's Cream
    VapeTrik Coo Ca Choo
    VapeTrik Foxy Fuel
    Hurricane Vapor Berry Jello Shots
    Hurricane Vapor Pineapple Cheesecake
    ECBlend Violet
    ECBlend Dragon's Blood
    ECBlend Dragon's Tear
    ECBlend Dragon's Delight
    ECBlend Dragon's Choice
    ECBlend Summer Splash
    ECBlend Cold Cherry Cola
    DARKEST DAY VAPORS Vampire's Kiss
    DARKEST DAY VAPORS Zombie Elixir
    DARKEST DAY VAPORS Screaming Yeti
    Zeus E-Juice Aphrodite's Affair
    Zeus E-Juice Red Taurus
    Zeus E-Juice Straw-Melon Cooler
    Zeus E-Juice Banana Nut Bread

I had to go order another rack to hold them...lol

Damn, BUSTED!

Although, I don't need my thumb for shopping. Just sayin'....lol

13. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Ummm...WOW!!! :headbang:

/searches for "I'm not worthy" smiley

14. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got this in yesterday's vapemail:

Good Life Vape
    Zombie Blood
    Panty Dropper
    Nana's Nuts
    Deadly Sin

DFW Vapor
    Bubblegum
    Big Red
    Pomegranate

Red Dragon Vapors
    Wizard's Spell
    Juice E Fruit
    Beetle Juice

JVapes
    Yellow Submarine
    No Worries
    Pineapple Express

N-E-T Big Spirit

I guess I've been sort of frustrated about flavors lately...lol

15. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    I'm in awe and jealousy mode is kicking in again. I need to say and repeat "I am on a buying freeze, I am on a buying freeze..." But I did like that Goodlife Deadly Sin and wanted to try more from them, but "I am on a buying freeze"

16. ScandaLeX

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    I'm currently waiting on Nicoticket Crème Brûlée and Custard's Last Stand.
    They sent me a msg letting me know 50ml bottles need to steep since that size is made fresh.
    I've got (6) 30ml coming from ECBlend but for the life of my I only remember one flavor. LOL!

Zoe, you don't need another rack.........just sssssstop the madness and get yourself a walk in vault!

Hey I just had an image...........instead of a big closet containing clothes, shoes, jewelry like a hollywood star, you could have one with nothing but vape gear.

17. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good Lord that's a lot of juice! I hope you like all of it and don't end up like me with a box of flavors I don't like mocking me.

I've always found the name "Nana's Cream" rather creepy. Right up there with "Throat Yogurt."

18. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Muther Hampster, ZoZo!!! :blink:

I'm still trying to go through your first list to pick out flavors that interest me!

On a side note...

Will you be my Vape Sugar Momma? :wub: (hehe, J/K! It's all in good fun :toast:)

19. ScandaLeX

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    You about to get your behind whooooped!
    Don't you see there's a line?
    Grab your number and hop to the rear!

20. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    I thought that's what the fruit & veggie bin in the fridge were for??!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.