Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Congratz on the decision to buy :)

Unfortunately, looks like fluidvaper is out of stock on both nitecore chargers. :(

I got my xtar charger and first pair of batteries from ElectronicStix, since RTD was OOS. Sweet-Vapes sometimes has good prices on chargers.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I wanted to get two AW-IMR 18490 batts with the Nitecore IntelliCharger but I only found that charger so far at RTD vapor (really don't wanna do Amazon or EBay) and I'm reading lead time is pretty long. So what sucks is I will probably get the Provari first and can't use it cuz I don't have batts yet.

:(:cry::oops:

Are you anywhere near Evansville? (Sorry, I've only been to Indiana once and it was just across the border from Kentucky.) Anyway, I don't know this vendor, but they have a nice price for the Nitecore.

https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=2334

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Are you anywhere near Evansville? (Sorry, I've only been to Indiana once and it was just across the border from Kentucky.) Anyway, I don't know this vendor, but they have a nice price for the Nitecore.

https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=2334

I appreciate it but Evansville for me is like driving to Alaska..no seriously, it's far! But thx! I have the Nitecore in my shopping cart now w/RTD but was looking at Pila and Xtar..the differences. I don't want to buy/use spacer things or whatever that is so probably stick w/the Nitecore i2. And got a plastic batt case for safety carrying them around.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I appreciate it but Evansville for me is like driving to Alaska..no seriously, it's far! But thx! I have the Nitecore in my shopping cart now w/RTD but was looking at Pila and Xtar..the differences. I don't want to buy/use spacer things or whatever that is so probably stick w/the Nitecore i2. And got a plastic batt case for safety carrying them around.

I got the same NiteCore from RTD and it works just fine.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I am just wondering what b&m did you go to? The one in Greenfield?

I'm BBBAAAACCCKKKK!!! Bad news...they had ZERO minis! Good news, I was able to see a standard sized ProVari! Like everyone said (ya, ya, go ahead with the "I told you so's...") it was not heavy, manly nor scary. LOLOLOL!

They were out of the polished SS, but the guy there has one for himself and it is sweet but the satin one is awesome too. But, the damn chick in me prefers the mini because of the TEAR DROP pattern..ok, I said it. I like the stupid tear drops on the mini versus the squiggle line thing on the regular..don't get me wrong..a ProVari looks good even in the camo wrap the other guy had in there.

If anyone is trolling this thread thinking about a ProVari and just letting me ask all stupid questions...get it! Hands down the highest quality feeling mod they had in there. The others when you knock ur knuckles on the side of feel a little like tin cans. No comparison. Provari blows them away in the feel factor for quality..and yes, got to try it too..if the juice didn't suck, it would have been awesome. But the draw is smooth, operates like a dream. Solid, smooth..just WOW.

So I am ordering the mini w/extension. I bought two tanks from these guys cuz I felt bad taking their time and they were very knowledgable and one of the tanks I have no idea what it is, I'm sure it sucks, but it looks cool...purple of course. They tried to talk me into the standard Provari because after the extender, they're about the same size but a longer lasting batt can fit in the standard..damn tear drops..I have to have the tear drops. :facepalm:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Can't beat the fireworks show after using the tin foil ;)

But would the fireworks be PURPLE color? If so..I'm tempted..

I am just wondering what b&m did you go to? The one in Greenfield?

No it's Kokomo..they are a Provari dealer and the other one is Greenwood I think..the guys in Kokomo are by the Markland mall..no Internet sales tho. They were very cool guys, actually knew what they were talking about and support Vapor Bash in Chicago. If you take a trip there, they are open 7 days a week, but keep in mind 31 south of them is under construction..not bad, but just FYI.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Hey! If you still need batteries, this price is amazing! And they have "Fire" in the name - those are Bad's favorites!

2 x Rechargeable 3 7 V 18650 2400mAh UltraFire Battery | eBay

ETA: Wow! Did you say you wanted to try a Protank? Kangertech Protank Atomizer Cartomizer 510 Thread Fits Evic Provari | eBay

Ok, thanks..just bought these batts!

Ok seriously..I'm following ur lead and ur messin w/me!!! LMAO..I did by a ProTank today tho but I don't shop EBay much..am I missing something?

Why are these two tanks listed @ $150.00??? Is that a typo or a case of tanks or WTH?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I thought for sure that provape had a location in greenfield, it is called vapor lock, their web page stinks, but they were listed as a dealer.
I was just wondering, more curious about another local for juices, is all. I have been getting my juices, from Indy vapor shop, but it always good to have other options.

But would the fireworks be PURPLE color? If so..I'm tempted..

No it's Kokomo..they are a Provari dealer and the other one is Greenwood I think..the guys in Kokomo are by the Markland mall..no Internet sales tho. They were very cool guys, actually knew what they were talking about and support Vapor Bash in Chicago. If you take a trip there, they are open 7 days a week, but keep in mind 31 south of them is under construction..not bad, but just FYI.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I thought for sure that provape had a location in greenfield, it is called vapor lock, their web page stinks, but they were listed as a dealer.
I was just wondering, more curious about another local for juices, is all. I have been getting my juices, from Indy vapor shop, but it always good to have other options.

LOL maybe it is Greenfield..too many "Greens"! Greenfield, Greencastle, Greenwood..it's a all green! Should be all purple....JK! They (Kokomo) didn't have much in juices IMO..I think like one kind. Indy Ecigs in Broad Ripple has Vermillion, Niquid and Five Pawns. Don's vapor in broad Ripple has ECBlends and he was looking into other vendors. I haven't been to Indy Vapor's new location yet and I want to hit Hoosiers Vapor because they are highly talked about here on ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread