The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thinking about Provari Mini

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by AngiBe, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got my Xtar charger and first pair of batteries from ElectronicStix, since RTD was OOS. Sweet-Vapes sometimes has good prices on chargers.

2. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Found both Nitecore i2 and AW IMR 18500 in stock at Lighthound.com

Good prices and I have dealt with him a few times before. He is reliable and ship fast.

Randy

3. The Ocelot

Are you anywhere near Evansville? (Sorry, I've only been to Indiana once and it was just across the border from Kentucky.) Anyway, I don't know this vendor, but they have a nice price for the Nitecore.

https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=2334

4. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    I appreciate it but Evansville for me is like driving to Alaska..no seriously, it's far! But thx! I have the Nitecore in my shopping cart now w/RTD but was looking at Pila and Xtar..the differences. I don't want to buy/use spacer things or whatever that is so probably stick w/the Nitecore i2. And got a plastic batt case for safety carrying them around.

5. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
  6. The Ocelot

7. The Ocelot

8. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
  9. The Ocelot

I got the same NiteCore from RTD and it works just fine.

10. The Ocelot

But the price! You can't beat the price! So what it you have to use a little tin foil? I saw GrimmGreen do it.

11. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can't beat the fireworks show after using the tin foil ;)

12. The Ocelot

Plus bacon snacks!

13. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I am just wondering what b&m did you go to? The one in Greenfield?

14. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    I've purchased stuff from ElectroNicStix, Vapor Bank & RTD...all 3 shipped rather quickly.
    Everything arrived 2-3 days tops.

15. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    Plus - FIRE GOOD!! ;)

16. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    But would the fireworks be PURPLE color? If so..I'm tempted..

No it's Kokomo..they are a Provari dealer and the other one is Greenwood I think..the guys in Kokomo are by the Markland mall..no Internet sales tho. They were very cool guys, actually knew what they were talking about and support Vapor Bash in Chicago. If you take a trip there, they are open 7 days a week, but keep in mind 31 south of them is under construction..not bad, but just FYI.

17. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Ok, thanks..just bought these batts!

Ok seriously..I'm following ur lead and ur messin w/me!!! LMAO..I did by a ProTank today tho but I don't shop EBay much..am I missing something?

Why are these two tanks listed @ $150.00??? Is that a typo or a case of tanks or WTH?

18. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I thought for sure that provape had a location in greenfield, it is called vapor lock, their web page stinks, but they were listed as a dealer.
    I was just wondering, more curious about another local for juices, is all. I have been getting my juices, from Indy vapor shop, but it always good to have other options.

19. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    LOL maybe it is Greenfield..too many "Greens"! Greenfield, Greencastle, Greenwood..it's a all green! Should be all purple....JK! They (Kokomo) didn't have much in juices IMO..I think like one kind. Indy Ecigs in Broad Ripple has Vermillion, Niquid and Five Pawns. Don's vapor in broad Ripple has ECBlends and he was looking into other vendors. I haven't been to Indy Vapor's new location yet and I want to hit Hoosiers Vapor because they are highly talked about here on ECF

20. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Provape had a site listed near my house that has ProVari's. I went there, only ones I saw were the ones the guys that worked there used. But I saw some humongous syringes that looked pretty awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.