The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thinking about Provari Mini

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by AngiBe, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    This is Zoe we're talking about.
    That is hardly enough room.

2. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    *SMACK*

Genius!

3. MadOzodi

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Something tells me your hubby's gonna be gettin another collector's helmet soon... :p

4. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

That helmet thing is fascinating. He doesn't care about the teams, just the helmets. Hmmm...I wonder if he puts them on when no one is watching? Perhaps while wearing his special outfit.

5. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

For the Provari mini. GO FOR IT. It's not like I'm a Provari fan by any means.

Attached Files:

6. tnt56

Zoe try some Heathers Heavenly Vapor. It's one of my two favorites. Just remember to let it steep for a while or you will be disappointed. Just saying.

7. baghandler

baghandler Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    TANK MAIL!! Got some tank mail today for my Provaris...

On the left Provari is a "Panda" black/white swirl IBTanked standard length along with Tatroe ring and base and white ceramic drip tip, and on the mini is a Loki Labs ring, tank and drip tip. :banana:

Edited to add: in the pic is both a standard and the mini Provari, but they are both in the 18490 configuration (so no extender on the standard, but the white mini has the extender cap on).

[​IMG]

8. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    HHMMM..he DID get another one today..helmet mail! And he already had Tennessee but this one is black?! Really???:mad: do you think he needs more??? I guess I need a ProVari in every color then! If he asks why, then I can ask why he need 7 Oregon helmets! ;)

First wall
    image.jpg

Middle wall where he claims he will take the two Pro Helmets, move them for room for more college
    image.jpg

Last wall
    image.jpg

Now don't get me wrong, more helmets for him, more vape stuff for me BUT I'm redoing the basement and I have given him some "man cave" areas..he's creepin into my area! UGH men!

9. MadOzodi

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Wow, impressive collection.

But more importantly...nice vacuum patterns on the white armchair! :p

10. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Very impressive collection!

Like The Ocelot, I am also fascinated by his obsession with the helmets, but not the teams (like the Oregon example you gave previously).

11. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Above is a recent pic I took of my Mini with a 22mm XL IBtanked, Pro Ring, and Tatroe base. Smaller pic is one of the new Halfling tanks that IBTanked is offering (these use a shorty carto).

[​IMG]

Above is my Smoktech Gripper with a tiny tank, a 15mm halfling IBTanked.

12. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    LMAO!!! So true, so true! He's a football freak, but not so much on one particular team. He played college ball and just loves the game itself. Unlike me, I don't care for college football, but LUV the Bears and Colts. But don't love it enough to want to buy a crap load of helmets nor wear them and dance around in my underwear, but it would def make it more fun

13. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago

I have a halfling in my sights for the next spree.

Also, a Sophia. :hubba: But not for the halfling. :)

14. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    LOLOLOL, just saw that..

I kno! I agree..but it's kind of like me w/vaping..I'm obsessed. I think he just likes how they look? Who knows. All I know is his space is running out. I had the shelves installed with enough room for like 33 helmets. That was before he decided to duplicate teams that keep coming out w/new ones.

College teams have better looking helmets than Pros..the Colts helmet is snoozeville..

And now seeing all these cool pics of ProVari's, again, I realized I forgot to get a beauty ring! Shopping freeze may need to be lifted...

15. MadOzodi

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Shopping freeze is totally allowed for that! In fact, the shopping freeze doesn't even apply because it was supposed to be in your cart in the first place! :p

16. ScandaLeX

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    In other news............my REO will be here tomorrow!

:rickroll:

17. tnt56

See you in Reoville then. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rickroll:

18. burtonsnowww

burtonsnowww Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    ^ just got my reo with an rm2 last friday, have not touched my provari since :D

19. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I need the rack to hold what I've already ordered and am waiting on plus some of what I've received...lol

Yeah, my vape fridge is too tiny.

20. ScandaLeX

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    And you said that with a smile................you better watch your back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.