Thinking of trying more nic,need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Add 4-5 bottles of 20mg nic to what you have... should get you close.
It sucks you are stuck with limited nic strength and small bottles... stupid rules anyway.
Here in the US, they may tax the heck out of nic so it will be crazy expensive... everyone is stocking up.

Ah ok so lets say 4 bottles of 20mg in 10 ml format added to my usual mix of 140ml base+6 nic bottle of 20mg for a total of 200ml with 6mg of nicotine+30ml aroma and that should be more or less what im looking for?

cool ill give that a try then,thanks a bunch.
That is all i wanted to know,didnt know how much would be enough...didn't want to get me crazy on nicotine hehe.

cheers

Reactions: stols001

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
To make the liquid you want at 10mg you need:

-The pack of 140ml base + 6 nic bottle of 20mg
-9 more nic bottles of 20mg
-30ml flavor with recommended concentration of a bit over 10%

10% flavor means you need to add your 30ml flavor bottle to 270ml of liquid base with nicotine

Meaning, add the following quantities:
-15 nic-shots of 20mg and 10ml each
-30ml flavor with recommended concentration of 10% (if recommended higher just add a bit less base)
-120ml of base

Everything need to be adjusted to the recommended concentration of the flavor.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
To make the liquid you want at 10mg you need:

-The pack of 140ml base + 6 nic bottle of 20mg
-9 more nic bottles of 20mg
-30ml flavour with recommended concentration of a bit over 10%

10% flavor means you need to add your 30ml flavor bottle to 270ml of liquid base with nicotine

Meaning, add the following quantities:
-15 nic-shots of 20mg and 10ml each
-30ml flavour with recommended concentration of 10% (if recommended higher just add a bit less base)
-120ml of base

You da man!!
The text i put in red is all i wanted to know,yeah maybe it's my fault i couldn't get my point across.
English isn't my native language even thou it's not awful but sometimes my brain doesn't switch to english so it makes me none understandable like today hehe.

Flavour im getting is this one:

VapeoTotal.net Oni

And it says Recommended dissolution 10-12% so it's perfect.

Again thanks man,those are just the numbers i needed,now i can just order and wait for the delivery.

cheers

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
@RuiG is correct but I figured if you are going to use that many nic bottles you should just start over. I figured 4-5 bottles would help for now (even if it doesn't come to 10 mg)
You need to understand that nic strength is mg/ml... that can be confusing. Say you did want 20 mg/ml... you can combine 100 of those and it's still 20mg/ml. Any then you also need more flavor (I was trying to keep the flavor from getting too diluted) Does that make sense?

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I'm glad you got your math straight and all, so I will merely add you will need five hairties for this project: I suggest the color rainbow.

Don't worry TOO much about color but do obtain them: you with thank me later.

Anna

Hair ties: Save money, save a life.

I knew i had an incoming hair tie related post,i just knew it...something in the air i could sniff,you know like a sensation,a vibe :lol::lol:

And hair ties wise im covered but i am Spanish after all,so im going full flamenco and using this:

10348700_870014253057433_8043177719799887049_o.jpg

Going to cover all my attys with them Spanish flamenco version of your crummy looking hair ties :p:p

And just so i complete the matching look im using these earrings:

lamagora-pendientes-de-flamenca-simof2019-4-p.jpg

so i can hang my mod from my belt ;)

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Can you get plain VG and PG... it's super cheap compared to what you are paying. Those are not regulated as far as I know.
You are stuck with the 20mg/ml nic though.

Online shops here are almost out of everything at the moment.
Government left open the tobacco shops but closed the vaping shops,since orders take longer to get here to Spain a lot of products have ran out :(

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Online shops here are almost out of everything at the moment.
Government left open the tobacco shops but closed the vaping shops,since orders take longer to get here to Spain a lot of products have ran out :(

In Portugal it's almost the same but you can get fast delivery. I've been buying in Spain with no problems.

If you are in a dead-end you can always speak/write to me in spanish (private message).

Stay safe.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
In Portugal it's almost the same but you can get fast delivery. I've been buying in Spain with no problems.

If you are in a dead-end you can always speak/write to me in spanish (private message).

Stay safe.

will do buddy,if i ever in need of something i cant find in Spanish shops i will send you a pm.
thanks for the offer,hope you,family and friends are all healthy and staying safe.

p.s. mother's bf back in the day was from Aveiro,loved the place...specially the coffee,man was it good.

Reactions: stols001

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
will do buddy,if i ever in need of something i cant find in Spanish shops i will send you a pm.
thanks for the offer,hope you,family and friends are all healthy and staying safe.

p.s. mother's bf back in the day was from Aveiro,loved the place...specially the coffee,man was it good.

I'm from Lisbon but married in Porto.

Aveiro is nice too.

Stay safe. Hope to have helped.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Sad but true. I'm almost 57, cant see my hands in front of my face hardly without readers but I can see two flies mating on a fencepost at 100 yards. Yeah, I dont get it either.

I recently started to lose vision up close,far away im good but close?
nah i need to get glasses...that and people dont call me ''chico'' or ''muchacho'' anymore,now im señor...which sucks.
I thought i would have more time,you know i suffer a disease mostly localized on my face:

40r0us.jpg

Im done,at 44...45 in june...stick a fork in me and let me go :D:D

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Cloud-FF7, Try the juice calculator below. You just enter your basic nic base strength in the setup page (The percentage nic that's in your nic bottle). From there you just fill in the blanks, choose your nic strength, PG/VG ratio, and add the flavor percentages. It will give you the complete recipe for nic, PG/VG, and flavors to use in your mix.

eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Cloud-FF7, Try the juice calculator below. You just enter your basic nic base strength in the setup page (The percentage nic that's in your nic bottle). From there you just fill in the blanks, choose your nic strength, PG/VG ratio, and add the flavor percentages. It will give you the complete recipe for nic, PG/VG, and flavors to use in your mix.

eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

thanks buddy,will bookmark it and see if i can get it right.

cheers

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I got glasses at the age of 6. I was getting in trouble for "copying work." I thought it was super dumb personally because I was "copying" what was being "copied" by the other student off the board. I also had a lazy eye. It was discovered when my parents made us all take tennis lessons. I was supremely awful.

My parents were like, "Why can't you hit the ball?"
I was like, "I try but I can't figure out which one to hit?"

This caused consternation man, and it was beck before the surgeries (which I kind of feel are unnecessary) because I saw an optometrist for six months and did all these exercises until it was better.

Also, my night vision is congenitally bad. I don't really mention it because I read about the "treatments" and the main one consisted of, "Your eye doctor will monitor your condition and if it gets bad enough, will revoke your night driving privileges."

HOW IS THAT TREATMENT I WANT TO KNOW. Permission to like use my high beams at all times seems more reasonable to me. I can still drive at night but I am SUPER careful and I avoid it when possible. If it gets bad enough I will STOP myself, but I think I have a ways to go. But, I don't want my privileges REVOKED man I mean what if I really got to go somewhere?

NOW I have the farsightedness issue. I got them progressive lenses this time around because I was really sick of taking off and putting on my reading glasses and stuff. I haven't tried them yet because I need to order contacts and I have been so befuddled, I haven't been able to cope with the change yet .

But I now know why the elderly (one reason anyway) may buy cat food. Reading cooking instructions on premade meals is SO hard. Everything else is huge, the cooking instruction are ridiculous tiny.

Oh well. Such is life. My eyes went bad so fast at one point the eye doctors were like, "Uh, she may need to start learning braille."

Even then I was kind of sanguine. I did not believe them. I also said, "That sounds like a great way to occupy myself (LOL Occupy) once I AM blind and my life sucks. Etc.

Beating the odds yet again! Heh.

Anna

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I got glasses at the age of 6. I was getting in trouble for "copying work." I thought it was super dumb personally because I was "copying" what was being "copied" by the other student off the board. I also had a lazy eye. It was discovered when my parents made us all take tennis lessons. I was supremely awful.

My parents were like, "Why can't you hit the ball?"
I was like, "I try but I can't figure out which one to hit?"

This caused consternation man, and it was beck before the surgeries (which I kind of feel are unnecessary) because I saw an optometrist for six months and did all these exercises until it was better.

Also, my night vision is congenitally bad. I don't really mention it because I read about the "treatments" and the main one consisted of, "Your eye doctor will monitor your condition and if it gets bad enough, will revoke your night driving privileges."

HOW IS THAT TREATMENT I WANT TO KNOW. Permission to like use my high beams at all times seems more reasonable to me. I can still drive at night but I am SUPER careful and I avoid it when possible. If it gets bad enough I will STOP myself, but I think I have a ways to go. But, I don't want my privileges REVOKED man I mean what if I really got to go somewhere?

NOW I have the farsightedness issue. I got them progressive lenses this time around because I was really sick of taking off and putting on my reading glasses and stuff. I haven't tried them yet because I need to order contacts and I have been so befuddled, I haven't been able to cope with the change yet .

But I now know why the elderly (one reason anyway) may buy cat food. Reading cooking instructions on premade meals is SO hard. Everything else is huge, the cooking instruction are ridiculous tiny.

Oh well. Such is life. My eyes went bad so fast at one point the eye doctors were like, "Uh, she may need to start learning braille."

Even then I was kind of sanguine. I did not believe them. I also said, "That sounds like a great way to occupy myself (LOL Occupy) once I AM blind and my life sucks. Etc.

Beating the odds yet again! Heh.

Anna
At 10, I couldn't see the chalkboard from the front row. Got glasses and wore them till my late 30's. Took em off one day just give my eyes a good rub and I looked up before I put them back on and suddenly I could see really far off without them. Dont know how that works but I was able to get glasses restriction off my driver's license. By 45, it swung in the other direction when I was trying to read a book and I couldn't see the words no matter how far I held the book away from my face. Night vision kinda sucks but I figure that's just because it, well, dark out at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread