Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
only because i havent needed to use it once since ive been using the xhaler with my new batteries...

I havent been on these forums much for precisely that reason....I charge a set of batts at night bring em with me on the off chance i need them(for me one set of batts lasts all day!)...I direct drip so I head out the door with xhaler and liquid and thats it...couldnt be happier(bit of noalox now and again too)!!!

everyone eery time i go out thinks its the best thing since sliced bread and those of my friends i got into vaping are now getting ready to buy their own as when i go out it gets passed around i am happy they are!!!

love love love the xhaler

;)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
my heart just started racing a lil...

i forgot bout all the new gadgets i am missing out on!!!thanks for sending my credit card into panic mode!!!these sound interesting i may just have to take a look!!!!

gotta say tho im just happy that this works...off cigs bar the odd one or 2 slip ups since november now so even without the shiny new mods drew has he definitely worked it out early enough with the xhaler!!!

just a question...by low resistance what voltage would one be vaping at;)

sigh...guess im back on the forum!!!:D

ps. aint it annoying how real life gets in the way sometimes!!!

Well Cass .......you missed the release of the Phidias Woodimus .......the release of Drew's new Drip Tips .......and the release of his Low Resistance Atty's. So even if you're in Heaven with the XHaler, you've just got ot visit us here cuz ....well just because!!!;)

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Just a teaser for you .....with a low resistance atty (1.5Ω) and a 3,7v battery you end up with 8 watts of power which simulates a 5v mod. Think about it. You could use your XHaler with the 17670 battery and get the same 5v pleasure for 12 hours straight! Also, having a life is no excuse for not following this road to ruin with the rest of us. You just have to practice better time management.;)

PS. Nice having a mod that works when you press the button isn't it?

Last edited:

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Small (or maybe not!) correction.

Fresh off the charger, at 4.2v, you'll get about 11.75 watts. At 3.7v you'll get about 9 watts.

Might be a bit too hot with fresh batt. Waiting to get mine so I can check 'em out. I may just use a standard 510 atty when the batts are fresh and then switch to the 1.5 ohm atty.

Can't wait to find out!

Electrical Calculator

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
what have you gone and done....was talking to a friend on here who is ordering drip tips for me!!!whoop....

she also sent me nhalers high voltage vanilla its amaaazing i love it....while i ran out of my all day vape nhalers pralines n cream was my go to flavor mmmmm but the vanilla and the pear lung juice she sent me are now at the top of my list!!!mmmm

looked up the woodimus mod...not for me im afraid...the xhaler looks like its gonna be my first and last mod....my favorite full stop....

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
what have you gone and done....was talking to a friend on here who is ordering drip tips for me!!!whoop....

she also sent me nhalers high voltage vanilla its amaaazing i love it....while i ran out of my all day vape nhalers pralines n cream was my go to flavor mmmmm but the vanilla and the pear lung juice she sent me are now at the top of my list!!!mmmm

looked up the woodimus mod...not for me im afraid...the xhaler looks like its gonna be my first and last mod....my favorite full stop....

Just-cass i see you said you didnt like the woody. no prob everyone is different BUT you said you loved your Xhaler. well just so you know Drew is coming out with a mini version of the Xhaler. Now Wait i am not done yet. if this doesnt excite you well heres something else. Drew came out with these new Low Resistance attys. they are 1.5. and what they do is this......
you can throw in a 3.7volt battery in your Xhaler and throw one of these attys on and you will similate 5 volt vaping. i tell ya its golden. ask anyone in the forum. just giving ya a heads up in case you didnt know. so being you will be using 3.7v your battery will last much longer than two 3 volt batts.
ok just trying to help.
good luck and happy vaping.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
@ JC

Nice to see you around, and nice to hear that you are doing well (shoot me a visitors messege now and then

Just a teaser for you .....with a low resistance atty (1.5Ω) and a 3,7v battery you end up with 8 watts of power which simulates a 5v mod. Think about it. You could use your XHaler with the 17670 battery and get the same 5v pleasure for 12 hours straight! Also, having a life is no excuse for not following this road to ruin with the rest of us. You just have to practice better time management.;)

PS. Nice having a mod that works when you press the button isn't it?

not going to say which part, but that was funny :D

-----

I think I might have to look into that D-tip and maybe even the low ohm atties...to add to my collection of supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread