Thoughts on the GGTB - first week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Thanks B-Rad. :) Truthfully, I've never had an atty die. Not even an LR. My oldest LR is about 3 months old now, and I've given away most of my regular atties (3-5 months old), still kickin' out the vapor. But I'm always up to try new atties. I hear good things about Ikenvape.

But I'd love to get a bigger LiMN. I didn't know the 17500's came in LiMN.

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
Lilac ten minutes tops:D

002-77.jpg

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
John, yes, i'd love to see a pic, how long did it take you? :)

Brad, i did think of doing that, but the new caps are slightly wider, so spoils the line of the GG,

I wasn't aware, mine was one of the older batches also, so haven't seen one of the newer problematic ones :)

Bluemagnum

Sep 20, 2009
Lilac, just take the pin out of the old cap and put it in the new one. I had the same problem with mine but rather than mess with o rings I filed the pin down to the top of the slot. Probably can't use 808's on it now but everything else including adapters is fine and it's not an airy draw. As for batteries, 5v Mako (4.8) fit perfect in the GGTB, rarely I use anything else!

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Mine doesn't come up anywhere near that high. It looks more like the pin on your older GGTB. It's only when I screw up the conductor, which pushes up the pin, that the draw changes.

Try just untightening your condoctor on the bottom of the top cap. It will unscrew a bit and stay where you set it, and pull the pin down with it.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
MistressN,
Glad your enjoying your GGTB, I love mine too.... Its very versatile as far as battery combos ... just bout as versatile as the GGTS, but in a smaller package, witch is nice....

Not to mention, the price is right on the GGTB, very affordable, and you get a solid PV device.... Imeo and all the suppliers really hit this one out of the park... they made it super affordable...

Anyways, Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your GG....

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread