Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I think VV mods section is good place for it, too.

It's discussion about a module for mods that makes it VW........so mods Discussion would be very appropriate as well. It's "mods" that are being discussed and their use with the Kick.

Are all the discusions about ego boosters in this section?

Last edited:

jimbalny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I've been using my kick in a reo grand and it's great! Haven't touched my darwin in a couple days. Seeing as the reo isn't a tube mod it takes some little modifications but no biggie. It's basically just making sure that ground spring on the side gets a good connection as I have noticed a little loss of "oomph" if it goes out of place. I've remedied that with the placement of a stranded piece of copper wire twisted up and looped around the spring (short enough so there's no chance it will short to the positive of the battery or kick. You can see my technique for keeping it in place over at this thread.

As far as battery life goes with the aw imr 18500's, working a 12 hour day and vaping constantly I went through two (only letting battery voltage go down to 3.5 which I usually don't let it go under 3.8 but oh well :p)

Last edited:

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
I think VV mods section is good place for it, too.

It's discussion about a module for mods that makes it VW........so Mods Discussion would be very appropriate as well. It's "mods" that are being discussed and their use with the Kick.

Are all the discusions about ego boosters in this section?

My thought exactly.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Would you believe I don't even know what resistance the atty is that I have on my SB (don't care either)
    But, it's cranking right where it's suppose to!

More than anything else, I was thinking about the added protection when I got a Kick for when using large bats. Now if an atty shorts the kick will just read zero ohms and won't fire.
    Altsmoke should have the extensions out soon so that we can use the 18650's in them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread