The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thoughts on the kick?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Creniker, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tearose50

tearose50 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    Left coast
    I think VV mods section is good place for it, too.

It's discussion about a module for mods that makes it VW........so Mods Discussion would be very appropriate as well. It's "mods" that are being discussed and their use with the Kick.

Are all the discusions about ego boosters in this section?

2. jimbalny

jimbalny Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2011
    New York
    I've been using my kick in a reo grand and it's great! Haven't touched my darwin in a couple days. Seeing as the reo isn't a tube mod it takes some little modifications but no biggie. It's basically just making sure that ground spring on the side gets a good connection as I have noticed a little loss of "oomph" if it goes out of place. I've remedied that with the placement of a stranded piece of copper wire twisted up and looped around the spring (short enough so there's no chance it will short to the positive of the battery or kick. You can see my technique for keeping it in place over at this thread.

As far as battery life goes with the aw imr 18500's, working a 12 hour day and vaping constantly I went through two (only letting battery voltage go down to 3.5 which I usually don't let it go under 3.8 but oh well :p)

3. ken729

ken729 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    The kick is great. Gotta love how it adjusts to the change in resistance of the coil as it heats. Power regulation is definatly where its at!

4. Creniker

Creniker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2011
    Salt Lake
    My thought exactly.

5. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It has been decided to move this to the E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion

6. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Would you believe I don't even know what resistance the atty is that I have on my SB (don't care either)
    But, it's cranking right where it's suppose to!

More than anything else, I was thinking about the added protection when I got a Kick for when using large bats. Now if an atty shorts the kick will just read zero ohms and won't fire.
    Altsmoke should have the extensions out soon so that we can use the 18650's in them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.