Three weeks on same LR510 atom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
When I first heard about LR atoms, it was all this "They only last a few days, 1 week max."
Well my first LR510 atom was a week old, when I switched flavors, and decided to switch atoms.

I did that over 3 weeks ago maybe 4, and same LR510 atom.
Still going strong.

I decided to switch again, kinda for a "special present"
I kinda think the old was better, but I am only into the new one about 5 puffs.

What are your current experiences from the LR510 atomizers?
Please note if you got it from GP or not.
GP atoms are true Joye, so it may come into play.

Maybe someone can chime in, ones that got the "add a penny" atom

btw, I keep mine wet, and they leak alot, but they are wet, lol.
I dont blow or clean them out.

Last edited:

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
My first one is still going strong. I can't recall how long it has been since you sent it to me, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's been 3-4 weeks.

I have cleaned it in everclear 4 times to switch flavors, and it has even been dropped and had the metal tube come completely off. I just put it back together and it still vapes.

This thing rocks and I hope it never dies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I've been using the one LR 510 atty I got from you for 22 days now. I use it for 3 different flavors and use it for about 1/4 - 1/3 of my vaping time each day.

I keep mine fairly wet but not flooding wet and, as with all of my attys, I vape it almost dry before redripping. I haven't cleaned this one at all yet other than a couple of dry burns.

Haven't had any issues with it at all yet. :smokie:

Bobbeeman

Jun 24, 2010
Plain City, Ohio
I have been using mine for about 2 weeks, and it is working like a champ, when I received it, it had alot of oil all over it and after wiping it off it had a bad taste at first but then it mellowed out, I drip only and when it needs more juice I can faintly taste that bad taste, so I know to put 3 more drops so it stays wet but doesn't flood, and I get almost a full day of use on my eGo battery so it doesn't drain my battery too fast either. I really like it.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
I have not purchased my LR atties from GP... however for contrast/comparison i figured it would be ok to share my experiences with my LR atties...

My last purchase was for 3 LR 1.5ohm atty, (vendor withheld.. for politeness). Atty #1 blew out within 2hrs of use.... atty #2 made it almost exactly one month (the longest i have had an LR atty make it) atty #3 is currently in use, but isnt getting used that much due to a new mod arrived on friday.

I will say this, from personal expierence.. that "nasty burnt taste" ppl describe getting as a result of letting their atty get too dry.... you WILL not get too many of those before your LR atty dies... during the 1mth of use from atty #2... i can clearly recall only 3 times did i let my atty dry out enough to provoke that taste.. and ironically/coincidentally.. the last time it happened was the last time that atty did anything... so that being said.. keeping them gushing wet.. my be clutch to their survival

this thread is only on page #2 atm.. but the general consensus is that YOUR (GP) LR atties are getting "long term" ( 3 weeks ++) usage from your products.. ill deff have to get an order off for a couple next week....

whats this about penny atties?

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
I have not purchased my LR atties from GP... however for contrast/comparison i figured it would be ok to share my experiences with my LR atties...

My last purchase was for 3 LR 1.5ohm atty, (vendor withheld.. for politeness). Atty #1 blew out within 2hrs of use.... atty #2 made it almost exactly one month (the longest i have had an LR atty make it) atty #3 is currently in use, but isnt getting used that much due to a new mod arrived on friday.

I will say this, from personal expierence.. that "nasty burnt taste" ppl describe getting as a result of letting their atty get too dry.... you WILL not get too many of those before your LR atty dies... during the 1mth of use from atty #2... i can clearly recall only 3 times did i let my atty dry out enough to provoke that taste.. and ironically/coincidentally.. the last time it happened was the last time that atty did anything... so that being said.. keeping them gushing wet.. my be clutch to their survival

this thread is only on page #2 atm.. but the general consensus is that YOUR (GP) LR atties are getting "long term" ( 3 weeks ++) usage from your products.. ill deff have to get an order off for a couple next week....

whats this about penny atties?

one of the many special offer GP runs every week.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
When flavor drops, I add in 2 drops.
I try to drip before I hit the burn.

THe penny atoms were a sale that was on 2 weeks ago or so.
It was buy any eGo batt, add a 510 reg or LR atomizer for $0.01
Many people got the deal.

Take the time to check out GP's 4th of July sale,
you may want to prepare for the fun~!

I will be announcing this week sometime.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
Take the time to check out GP's 4th of July sale,
you may want to prepare for the fun~!

I will be announcing this week sometime.

right on ill keep my open for that... ive been wanting an XL eGo batt since i heard about them... might just be the perfect excuse to place my first order with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread