Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
House is a steeper. At least two weeks, but will only get better

Choc Chip Cookie, same as House.

Vanilla. I havent managed to let it steep.... But does get better after a week!

Cranberry. No need to steep.

Cool Aid. No need to steep

Creme de Menthe. No need to steep, but does change a little with a long steep.

Mint. Really good fresh from the mailbox.

Wow.... Thats really all I have in rotation right now???? Im slacking...

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
I'm new to the steeping because I'm new to vaping, I was opening everything right out of the box.

House is getting better all the time.

Vanilla - great out of the box

Voos Brew - was great out of the box, but gets better

Coffee - I think it needs to steep, didn't like it out of the box, so am letting it sit for another week.

Cool aid samples I received were great out of the box

tammyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
florida
Amazing the differences in taste opinions on here.
House- to me it tastes great right out of the box and gets better at about 2 weeks
Coffee- I like coffee right away and don't really care for it as it ages
Cake- needs steeping
Banana- definately gets better with steeping
Voo's broo- needs steeping, is great at about a week
Apricot- awesome right away

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Hi manatee, check the born on date on the bottles in the Sampler. They may be already steeped for you. I suggest 2 weeks as a steep time, and to just leave them closed and shake them occasionally while you wait. Of course some people like the juices best freshly mixed, so give them a try!
And thank you!

Puffythegun

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Georgia
House "evolves" and it's all good.
My last 120ml got toasted via the USPS going cross country in 100deg heat so figure 120+ in a truck for days. Dark brown and mellowed down. Running the v's up and down over an hours session brought out other aspects in the mix. It's still house but different. Not the same as 2 week steep more like a 4.

V I have no idea whats in this or I would be able to tell you more and elaborate on how much I like it. That burnt bottle is great. Your undertones come out. I just got nothing to put a name to.

Then the idea of 'pre steeped' juice came to mind. And I smiled. I might need to do a 4 week pre order cuz this stuff is the bomb!
Scotch gets better with age and apparently House does too.

1299258366053.png

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
House "evolves" and it's all good.
My last 120ml got toasted via the USPS going cross country in 100deg heat so figure 120+ in a truck for days. Dark brown and mellowed down. Running the v's up and down over an hours session brought out other aspects in the mix. It's still house but different. Not the same as 2 week steep more like a 4.

V I have no idea whats in this or I would be able to tell you more and elaborate on how much I like it. That burnt bottle is great. Your undertones come out. I just got nothing to put a name to.

Then the idea of 'pre steeped' juice came to mind. And I smiled. I might need to do a 4 week pre order cuz this stuff is the bomb!
Scotch gets better with age and apparently House does too.
I quite literally order my jugs of House a month in advance. Always worth it.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Imo, they're all better when aged. I've tried House, Voo's, Banana, Black Currant, Pumpkin Pie and Voodoo. Voodoo absolutely needed to age. Honestly, I'm still not big on it after 3 week age. Pumpkin pie is ok fresh, but once aged is perfect. House is just good, period. Better aged, of course. Banana tastes like a real banana with a week age. Voo's is good fresh, better when aged.

Can we please stop calling it "steeping"? It doesn't have a tea bag in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread