Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
But ignorance DOES result in bans and laws and other stupid policies. I have seen several threads on ECF about people receiving letters from their employers about the negative effects of ecigs and banning their use except for in designated smoking areas. Why should us vapers have to subject ourselves to the second hand smoke that we gave up? No one tells someone they can only use their patch in smoking areas. I know that is silly but ignorance can lead to bigger issues. I guess that's why I personally G-A-S.

I think he was being sarcastic. I speak sarcasm fluently.

DuffyA2Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What Ocelot said!

To "heck" with what anyone thinks .... if they need to diminish you so they feel better about themselves then they aren't worth your time.

I've been TOLD that because I'm using an e-cig that I am still smoking. I blow a plume of vapor and tell them "Whatever helps you sleep at night".

ch2468

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Ontario
I also have a coworker who looks at me funny for vaping. Funny thing about him though, is he was a non-smoker for the longest time, started smoking cigars, quit cold turkey, relapsed a few times, started chewing gum and cut down to cigarettes, and now he chews gum all the time. I pretty much count the weeks until I see him relapse again. Whatever, I've been smoke free since December, that's all I care about.

RichBrew

May 21, 2013
GA
But ignorance DOES result in bans and laws and other stupid policies. I have seen several threads on ECF about people receiving letters from their employers about the negative effects of ecigs and banning their use except for in designated smoking areas. Why should us vapers have to subject ourselves to the second hand smoke that we gave up? No one tells someone they can only use their patch in smoking areas. I know that is silly but ignorance can lead to bigger issues. I guess that's why I personally G-A-S.

Yes, that was my point also, I suppose I should have included a /sarcasm tag at the end to make it more obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread