Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Qualifying this question with I have very little experience with RDAs. I use them to test out my juices to get a good feel of how they'll taste. One coil, very simple (so far). Are RDAs supposed to be difficult to take the cap off? On all of mine, I have to screw it into a device or ohm reader in order to get it off. Or am I just not lubricating the o rings enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
First (Starter) Marriage: Because you're young...don't know any better...(and it SOUNDS so good "on paper")...

Second Marriage: "The first time I married the wrong person...but this time I found the right person"...

Third Marriage: THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A THIRD TIME!!! :shock:

:2c:

Well...after my two "5 year-Marriage/Divorce" harebrained schemes...my GF and I have been living together for about* 37 years...

Does that count for anything???

[*--It is between 32-42 years...

Since "longevity" has never been a goal...we don't do "anniversary calculating/celebrating"...we're just hanging out together as long as we're still HAVING THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!!!...]

Haha. If I could go back and do it all again, #3 would have been the only one. #1, young and dumb - he got someone else pregnant while we were married. #2, I got pregnant and thought I was doing the right thing. We made each other miserable but we're great friends and coparents now. #3 is The One. Honestly if something were to happen to him I would become a nun or something. Which is one of the huge reasons I wish he would get on the vaping train 100%, I don't want to lose him.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
I guess I was mistaken, I purchased this with the belief that mesh wicks were typically used on in Origen style tanks...? If not the Origen, which tank is best suited for mesh?

Any genny type will be fine (Nectar...) or something like the Gem or Gem 2 if you can find them. The genny tanks tend to leak if put in any position other than upright but have very good flavor. You'll have to build vertical coils for them, except the Gem tanks. Origen is just the most popular and well known genny type but other manufacturers made them. Personally, I spent a very brief time with this type of tank, moved on and never looked back. Probably the Nectar would be a decent choice, but then again, I didn't play much in that sand box.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Qualifying this question with I have very little experience with RDAs. I use them to test out my juices to get a good feel of how they'll taste. One coil, very simple (so far). Are RDAs supposed to be difficult to take the cap off? On all of mine, I have to screw it into a device or ohm reader in order to get it off. Or am I just not lubricating the o rings enough?

It's not unusual for the caps to be snug, better than one that would fall off with a sneeze.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Is the secret to using kitchen scales to convert into grams or did I just get a crappy scale that only reads down to 1 ml?

Are you talking about for mixing? You need one that reads down to 0.01g.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
First (Starter) Marriage: Because you're young...don't know any better...(and it SOUNDS so good "on paper")...

Second Marriage: "The first time I married the wrong person...but this time I found the right person"...

Third Marriage: THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A THIRD TIME!!! :shock:

:2c:

Well...after my two "5 year-Marriage/Divorce" harebrained schemes...my GF and I have been living together for about* 37 years...

Does that count for anything???

[*--It is between 32-42 years...

Since "longevity" has never been a goal...we don't do "anniversary calculating/celebrating"...we're just hanging out together as long as we're still HAVING THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!!!...]

Huh... I was married for 2 years the first time. She was the first woman I met that played hard to get. Turns out I was the only one she played hard to get with... she was pretty easy with everyone else.

I was married 4 years the second time. She, too, had an affair... with Jack Daniels and Jim Beam...

The third time, it lasted 6 years.

I've been together, now, with The Wife for 17 years. The Wife is written that way because we have no papers... we're just together, and hapoy for it.

She was married before me for about 15 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Grams. Which one did you get.

This one
6a5757b48abda2d8c7c34d7139a66f1b.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Any genny type will be fine (Nectar...) or something like the Gem or Gem 2 if you can find them. The genny tanks tend to leak if put in any position other than upright but have very good flavor. You'll have to build vertical coils for them, except the Gem tanks. Origen is just the most popular and well known genny type but other manufacturers made them. Personally, I spent a very brief time with this type of tank, moved on and never looked back. Probably the Nectar would be a decent choice, but then again, I didn't play much in that sand box.
As an intro to Genesis, you can't really go wrong with a Smok RSST...

Smoktech RSST RBA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member