Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
The new Maze also flips...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm so confused right now.
S-pO27.gif

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Yep, that's the one. I'm not even going to ask for recommendations, as that's how I got this one! I'll do some research before reordering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the thread I linked to. A few recommendations in there. Lots of discussion as well.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
@VapeLuver mesh is what you would use on the Z Atty Pro I recommended when you first started. I still love them!

I got so many recommendations in the beginning that I didn't go with all of them. Thanks for reminding me! I'll give this one a look as I still have 13 tanks to get, lol![emoji4]

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
I got so many recommendations in the beginning that I didn't go with all of them. Thanks for reminding me! I'll give this one a look as I still have 13 tanks to get, lol![emoji4]

Only 13? Why limit yourself? I said that so many times before, even I have a hard time believing it now!:toast:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Only 13? Why limit yourself? I said that so many times before, even I have a hard time believing it now!:toast:

I just arbitrarily picked the number of years more I think I'll be alive as the goal.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
@VapeLuver mesh is what you would use on the Z Atty Pro I recommended when you first started. I still love them!

But, Zen, what Genisis style tank would you recommend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

I think I bought more than that today.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana

Users who are viewing this thread