Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
Can this only be used on the KF lite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not know for certain. Being that the chimney on the 3.whatever-up is completely different, I suspect it wouldn't work on them.

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Can this only be used on the KF lite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the chimney o-ring is "captive" (trapped in a groove/slot) it will work. Otherwise, no, the Kayfill tool will push it out and you'll dump all the juice.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Last edited:

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Otherwise, no, the Kayfill tool will push it out and you'll dump all the juice.

You have to look at where the oring is, most of the clones have a loose oring that just sits in a cut in the cap isn't in a groove. My authentic kayfun and Russain are the only 2 I have that I can use that fill tool with having the orings seated.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I do not know for certain. Being that the chimney on the 3.whatever-up is completely different, I suspect it wouldn't work on them.

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk
I'll test it in a few days (waiting on a shipment from KD, which will be my first 3.1s.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I use PayPal whenever it's available as an option at check-out...

It's quick...easy...(and, of course, free)...

[I've not yet registered my bank Checking Account there...only my VISA card...]

PayPal includes "Purchase Protection"..."If an order doesn’t arrive or it doesn’t match the description, we’ll reimburse the full cost of purchases plus original shipping."...

And they just recently added...they'll cover any Return Shipping charges if you return something you ordered using PayPal...

[Plus...it does not complicate your life...ALL transactions are simply listed on your CC statement as "PayPal--Vendor ABC"...]

:2c:

Same here.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well I ordered up a couple of ruzgars that should show up today. Anyone have any experience with them?
TO's babies! [emoji106] [emoji6]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Have you all read the new study posted on Heaven Gifts by the American College of Doctors.

Some really worrying stuff.

I believe this is commonly known among vapers yet the FDA has suppressed it. As I approach the six year mark, I've gotten used to this to the point I barely notice the stares and comments. It's worth it to keep off the smokes.

What we don't yet know is whether stopping vaping causes this side effect to disappear. :eek:

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
South Australia
I believe this is commonly known among vapers yet the FDA has suppressed it. As I approach the six year mark, I've gotten used to this to the point I barely notice the stares and comments. It's worth it to keep off the smokes.

What we don't yet know is whether stopping vaping causes this side effect to disappear. :eek:
Yes, it'd take years of research and squillions of dollars to determine that conclusively ... in the meantime we should maintain the status quo ... and keep it up ;)

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
IMG_2919.GIF

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Yesterday I posted the question, is Svomesto going to change the Kayfun 5 for the TPD? Well I woke up this morning, new video in my queue. Big news for KF5 owners! Steam tuners just released a Nano kit!!

Wow. I just watched the full video. Lol. It's way to expensive. 45$ and the chimney is like a dripper, and it's not glass. $24 SXK KF5 mini looks like the better choice for a small one.
Not what I expected :(

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Yesterday I posted the question, is Svomesto going to change the Kayfun 5 for the TPD? Well I woke up this morning, new video in my queue. Big news for KF5 owners! Steam tuners just released a Nano kit!!

The picture must be labeled wrong. Vaping makes it bigger...

Users who are viewing this thread