Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

found a review...

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Trig
Try this with your N2. By the way, I always put the N2 on a tank stand to fill. Anyway, both my N2’s and Kabuki clones gurgled sometimes when I filled them. Both are 1.8 bvc. I changed my fill method.
Follow the usual steps, up to and including blowing through the chimney and wiping the air flows of excess.
Then I screw the tank on. I take a q tip and push it into the drip hole all the way to the inside of the coil. Pull it out, turn to the opposite clean end and push that in. Gently rotate it a few times. Pull it out. Rewipe the drip tip hole. Give the coil a short burn hit without drawing. Then vape. You may get a tiny gurgle on the first couple of hits, but that’s it. Works on Kabuki too, but you have to remove a bit of cotton so the q tip will go in.

Only takes 2 seconds to do it.
Thanks My Friend...But...That's a bit too much kafutz'in around with on a 2ml tank for me :lol:...And in all honesty the gurgling for a few hits doesn't really bother me that much...My biggest issue with the N2 is it's difficult for me to open...I want tanks that are easy to Open - Fill - Close - Vape...Like the Prisms...The other one that is ridiculously easy is the Siren 2...The 'Bayonet' style cap just might be easier to open/close than the Prisms ??? Now my N2 isn't going away...It just doesn't get much play time...It's getting harder to break into my line-up :D

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Thanks My Friend...But...That's a bit too much kafutz'in around with on a 2ml tank for me :lol:...And in all honesty the gurgling for a few hits doesn't really bother me that much...My biggest issue with the N2 is it's difficult for me to open...I want tanks that are easy to Open - Fill - Close - Vape...Like the Prisms...The other one that is ridiculously easy is the Siren 2...The 'Bayonet' style cap just might be easier to open/close than the Prisms ??? Now my N2 isn't going away...It just doesn't get much play time...It's getting harder to break into my line-up :D
Let me know if you need my address. Lol. Send me that POS.

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
I had an extremely DUH moment today...I rewicked my ego one along with my other 2 kayfuns then went out to rake leaves,on about my second vape break I noticed extreme lack of vapour production.I went in to check things out,the coil was fine it read 2.1 ohms,hmmm took another drag and things tasted burnt,unscrewed the top and had a look see....Geez...I forgot to actually put juice in the darned thing.Boy O Boy did I have a good laugh at myself.:)

I rebuilt the CLR in my Ego One Mega & sat it aside to fill the tank. Filled tank, screwed on base, flipped it right side up to put the drip tip on and had juice running down my hand & wrist. I forgot to screw the freshly rebuilt coil into the base. Juice was flowing out of the air inlets like crazy.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I’m using one stock coil in my STMs, the rest I use the RBA. I’m noticing a lot of leaking from the stock coil one. Could it be the stock coil or just a coincidence?
Sorry, not exactly sure what you mean? You mean an atomizer that was with the stm kit?

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Too many to thank individually here, so...

Thank you all very much for the Congrats, good wishes, neat graphics, and other kind thoughts! They're very appreciated! :)

It's really amazing to me as each year passes, how my simple decision to give vaping a try 4 years ago...led me to finally being able to accomplish the only thing in my life that I never could before. I'm sure many of you may have very similar thoughts, too.

That's 1 reason "the ECF family of members" is so great...we've all been there and done that, or are in the process of getting there. Even if no one else in our lives may realize what it's like to finally be able to give up the smokes...we all do and are happy for each others success! :thumbs:
Hey JC...... what a awesome job!!!! I totally agree with all that you said. :toast:Here is one on me.....

Congrats....:headbang:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
No, I mean instead of using the STM, I used a pre made coil
It may just be the coil. Is the ejuice you are using the same as always? Maybe not enough cotton for the ejuice? Just throwing out a couple of thoughts cause as you know, its really hard to tell all the variables involved.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
It may just be the coil. Is the ejuice you are using the same as always? Maybe not enough cotton for the ejuice? Just throwing out a couple of thoughts cause as you know, its really hard to tell all the variables involved.

You’re right, there are many variables to consider! It’s the same juice as the other non-leaking tank. I actually prefer the taste of the RBA, so out with this coil!

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
I rebuilt the CLR in my Ego One Mega & sat it aside to fill the tank. Filled tank, screwed on base, flipped it right side up to put the drip tip on and had juice running down my hand & wrist. I forgot to screw the freshly rebuilt coil into the base. Juice was flowing out of the air inlets like crazy.

I tried to vape on an RDA that I forgot to put the top cap back on...burnt lips for a week. lol

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Let me know if you need my address. Lol. Send that POS my way.
Nope...:lol:...But if you can abide by 24mm tanks I think Santa should bring you a 24mm S2 !!!...Ho-Ho-Ho :D
It would fit on my SVD 2.0, lol

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I’m pretty sure that what we call the Kompact Kayfun is an amalgam if kayfun parts and not an actual model that’s available for sale.
I’m sure the users of this will correct me if I’m wrong [emoji4]

Kat Darling coined the term Kompact Kayfun.

Guilty as charged. ;)

OH! I just realized that it was 4 years ago today that I first started vaping...with my little JoyeTech 510 double starter kit. That little kit, and some really good Vanilla Bean and NannerBerry eliquids, got me totally switched over to vaping in less than 2 months. I knew I couldn't do it Cold Turkey, after 42+ years of 1 - 1 1/2 PAD...without most likely being very unpleasant to be around, so I dual used and slowly tapered off to do it.

One late CONGRATS to you, JC. Another magnificent milestone! :banana:

You're an awesome looking combo :wub:.

Why, thank you!!!!!

(jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhannnnnnnnnnnndz)

Users who are viewing this thread