Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
OH! I just realized that it was 4 years ago today that I first started vaping...with my little joyetech 510 double starter kit. That little kit, and some really good Vanilla Bean and NannerBerry eliquids, got me totally switched over to vaping in less than 2 months. I knew I couldn't do it Cold Turkey, after 42+ years of 1 - 1 1/2 PAD...without most likely being very unpleasant to be around, so I dual used and slowly tapered off to do it.
Absolutely fantastic! Happy Vapaversary! Congratulations!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
karneval011.gif

retirement-congratulations_banner_hg_clr.gif

" @JCinFLA"

268886.jpg

celebrate_the_times_300_clr_7247.gif

star-kudos.jpg

On "YOUR"
colorful-emoticon-number-4-18130.gif
"VAPEAVERSARY"

November 20, 2017

WELL DONE ! ! !

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
love em

The parts that @corn flakes had in his post...will work together in combination to make a wonderful "shorty KF". They're the same parts I've used to make many of them. They just have different SKU numbers since their re-working of them to omit any reference to the Kayfuns.

As far as who the manufacturers are...your guess is as good as anyones. Just know that they definitely DO work to make a terrific little tank, IMO. They're my favorite tanks now, and have been for the last year.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Congrats

OH! I just realized that it was 4 years ago today that I first started vaping...with my little JoyeTech 510 double starter kit. That little kit, and some really good Vanilla Bean and NannerBerry eliquids, got me totally switched over to vaping in less than 2 months. I knew I couldn't do it Cold Turkey, after 42+ years of 1 - 1 1/2 PAD...without most likely being very unpleasant to be around, so I dual used and slowly tapered off to do it.

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
OH! I just realized that it was 4 years ago today that I first started vaping...with my little JoyeTech 510 double starter kit. That little kit, and some really good Vanilla Bean and NannerBerry eliquids, got me totally switched over to vaping in less than 2 months. I knew I couldn't do it Cold Turkey, after 42+ years of 1 - 1 1/2 PAD...without most likely being very unpleasant to be around, so I dual used and slowly tapered off to do it.
Congratulations @JCinFLA :thumbs: - I'll be joining you at 4 years in about 4 weeks time !

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2311.jpg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Too many to thank individually here, so...

Thank you all very much for the Congrats, good wishes, neat graphics, and other kind thoughts! They're very appreciated! :)

It's really amazing to me as each year passes, how my simple decision to give vaping a try 4 years ago...led me to finally being able to accomplish the only thing in my life that I never could before. I'm sure many of you may have very similar thoughts, too.

That's 1 reason "the ECF family of members" is so great...we've all been there and done that, or are in the process of getting there. Even if no one else in our lives may realize what it's like to finally be able to give up the smokes...we all do and are happy for each others success! :thumbs:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I Know exactly what you are talking about. TRIED EVERYTHING BUT CHANTIX. I was sure I was going to die with a cancer stick in my mouth or hand.

in another month I will be two years nicotine free, and in 6 months: I will celebrate my 5 year vaperversary.

most people dual use for a few months. I took to vaping much like a duck takes to water. I only dual used for 10 days to two weeks.

Learned to make my own eJuice and about every4-6 weeks reduced my nicotine by 1 mg/ml. I would chain vape the lower nicotine for a day or two then acclimating to the lower nicotine.

VAPING SAVES LIVES!

Thank you all very much for the Congrats, good wishes, neat graphics, and other kind thoughts! They're very appreciated! :)

It's really amazing to me as each year passes, how my simple decision to give vaping a try 4 years ago...led me to finally being able to accomplish the only thing in my life that I never could before. I'm sure many of you may have very similar thoughts, too.

That's 1 reason "the ECF family of members" is so great...we've all been there and done that, or are in the process of getting there. Even if no one else in our lives may realize what it's like to finally be able to give up the smokes...we all do and are happy for each others success! :thumbs:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi Chels...Just so that I'm sure...You are referencing the SubTank Mini ???...I ask because now that I've built a deck I think those may be doable as well...At $6 each I could see having a half dozen easy...If so what wire gauge/type and ohm target do you build to ???...Thanks...Trig :)
I use the stm all the time and I love them, but I got to admit that I cheat on the coils. I buy these and it makes my life so much simpler.
20pc rba coil for kangertech subtank mini & subtank plus

This is only a reference as to what they are, but are available from US vendors and FT, just at a higher price. It may be something you want to consider.

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area

JC...I Couldn't Agree More With Your Thoughts !!!... Congratulations !!! ...Trig :thumbs:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
eh. at least the headline doesn't say something like "OMG VAPER DIES WHILE DRIVING DUE TO POPCORN LUNG...SAVE THE KIDS"

like most headlines do. didn't read the article though...lol.

anyone know any roofing contractors in Indiana. had a rough weekend with some leaks. lol

And it didn't bring up the ridiculous claim that ecig batteries explode and catch users on fire. Most of the articles end up with "WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO USERS AFTER YEARS OF VAPING".

I can tell them what happens after quitting smoking and 8 years of vaping. My lung X-rays are clear and I can breathe deeply without wheezing.

I still take solace in the results of the two year study in 1940 where lab rats lived in a PG fog with no harm shown after autopsy. The PG rats were healthier than their counterparts that lived in plain old room air. Their organs were pink and normal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread