Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Thanks guys.

:thumb:

I tried the wasabi and menthol juice last night night....didnt really work. I couldn't smell ANYTHING. there was no air movement at all through my nose. lol. I'll pick up some flonase, vit. C, and Sudafed and get this thing knocked out before work next week.

i got one nostril open this morning, so it looks really funny when I vape. lol.
Petro, just don't pass it on to Lil Miss Sassy. Fella could lose a lot of sympathy that way.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Don't know if I've been here, prefer the term Renaissance Vaper over tootle puffer.
But I definitely qualify. Temp Control has me looking at tanks, and videos of tanks. Mamaw sees me watching P. Busardo and says "What are you doing ???"

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Don't know if I've been here, prefer the term Renaissance Vaper over tootle puffer.
But I definitely qualify. Temp Control has me looking at tanks, and videos of tanks. Mamaw sees me watching P. Busardo and says "What are you doing ???"
You can do tc and still vape at watts from 9 to 15ish. I use the eGo one mega v2 tanks with titanium coils on my pico and it vapes wonderfully.

:)

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Do you rework the ti coils?
I have rewicked them, but generally I just replace them when needed. They last a really long time so I just figure its easier and I have gotten my $ worth.
I use the CLR coils.
:)

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
I have less than half an hour left of 2017 so will wish you all a Happy New Year - here's to 2018
46-HappyNewYear - Copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread