Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I plan to leave this rock very "ALIVE" and Laughing all the way there too . . .

Well Uncle...since you do NOT mention any time intervals...I certainly hope (for your sake)...that your family does NOT have your body cremated before it's time for you to "leave this rock very ALIVE"...:shock:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well Uncle...since you do NOT mention any time intervals...I certainly hope (for your sake)...that your family does NOT have your body cremated before it's time for you to "leave this rock very ALIVE"...:shock:

You ain't the only one, however there is no family going to be involved with my cremation - made sure of that already . . . Also there are only 2 immediate family members left and they are 6 - 9 1/2 years older (respectively) all the others are dead (2 just this past year) - nor are they really that interested if I am alive or dead anyway . . . Nor will the government be interested, except for getting their money back . . . So I just NEED to make sure "My" Best friend of over 40+ years knows thou - he and his husband are the executors of "My" Will . . . Just Sayin' . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

(BTW: With all I am going through health wise, I'll be lucky if I make to the next birthday "ALIVE" . . . ;) :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    teasing r7 (just a little)

It's getting there .... now it's time for the buffing wheel

P1010581_zpslrvmdyqn.jpg
    Sweeet! ( I can see it if I hit Reply only, Photobucket doesn't work for everyone since last year...)

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    You ain't the only one, however there is no family going to be involved with my cremation - made sure of that already . . . Also there are only 2 immediate family members left and they are 6 - 9 1/2 years older (respectively) all the others are dead (2 just this past year) - nor are they really that interested if I am alive or dead anyway . . . Nor will the government be interested, except for getting their money back . . . So I just NEED to make sure "My" Best friend of over 40+ years knows thou - he and his husband are the executors of "My" Will . . . Just Sayin' . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

(BTW: With all I am going through health wise, I'll be lucky if I make to the next birthday "ALIVE" . . . ;) :rolleyes: )

It's hard to find an appropriate emoji for this. None of them work.
    May your life go well @Uncle.

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    Decided I needed something new to use, so decided to order a Nautilus Mini, how long have they been out now ? lol! Anway, I enjoy the mini coils in a couple of tanks, and decided to try one of these. I'm sure we will get along just fine. :)

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    Glad to see that Discount Vapers, where I ordered the Nauti mini from, has the plain replacement glass. :)

Update!
    The spare glass is for the bigger Nautilus, not for the mini. Sorry for the mis information.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2016
    Florida
    (BTW: With all I am going through health wise, I'll be lucky if I make to the next birthday "ALIVE" . . . ;) :rolleyes: ).
    Unc I don't like this part AT ALL :(. You are one of my favorites around ECF. Always enjoy your pists. I hope whatever the problem/s it/they are resolved.
    IMG_4750.JPG

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Unc I don't like this part AT ALL :(. You are one of my favorites around ECF. Always enjoy your pists. I hope whatever the problem/s it/they are resolved.
    View attachment 800639

beschaamd.gif~c200

Why - Thank you, I really appreciate your very kind words and good wishes . . . :D
    (AND - Everyone else who "Agreed" . . . :) )

Matter of fact, it's ironic, I am actually going into the hospital later today, for some IV treatments to address a couple of issues I've been having . . . So I really "HOPE" some of these problems get "resolved" (even lessen/ease up) in the next few days too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Anyway - time to get beck to the discussion of "TOOTLES" and "TOOTLE PUFFING" . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread