Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
It's the Smoktech SID. It's what I started with and, although I've squirreled away 5 or 6 other mods (from the same era) and I was using a Cloupor Mini for a while, the SID is the one I keep grabbing. It suits my needs just fine.

To be honest, it's my 2nd one. The first one, the button gave out and by then, the SID was already old news and those remaining in stock could be had for $10, so it was as cheap as trying to repair.

I just gave away another "brand new" SID to that friend I mentioned and I have yet one more new in the "reserve" box.

Perfect Vape has some still for $13 as long as purple or gold is suitable. (no endorsement, just the first one on a web search)

I think I do have a Vamo V2 somewhere, though.

Maybe I'll sell off some old mods, now that they are "cool, vintage collectibles". :pervy:

Jay :headbang:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hello, Tootle Puffers. Some of you may remember me. I was there on page one of part one with her Katness when the TP brigade was born.

I got sidetracked...for 2 years and change. Well what happened was.... It's a long story. Anyone want to hear it?

Nope. Who ARE you?

;)

GREAT to see you back, jaytex! Things may have changed a bit around these parts, but the TPuffs are still cohesive.

Puff on, dude!!!

got me thinking about one of my sweet doggies who has been gone for over 30 years. I still miss him and every other dog and cat who have owned me.

Kould I find a pic that said "I KAN RELATE WITH ALL MY HEART", , , , , ,

There are sweet mem'ries..... that just rip my heart out still.

:(

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
So, as things have changed and I've not kept up, please tell me your current favorite juice provider and flavor.

Thanks.

Was NLV Red Apple (15-18mg, 65PG/VG), but they sadly shut their doors. :(

The Vapor Room Golden Apple (15-18mg, 75PG/VG) is my preferred replacement (although I've still got some NLV stockpile left).

I like apples. :vapor:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
See if you can get the recipes. They may be useful in the near future. :(

I would never ask Mr. NLV, and I doubt TVR would give it up either, but mine are so simple (straight apple) that I think I'll be able to manage closely. It's the complex flavors (such as Naked Lava Flow) that will be a problem for me.

A little unflavored, a little apple... beats Marlboro! :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not a fan of unflavored, but have been mixing my own for a while :)

I much prefer flavors but sometimes it's nice. I figure if I have some apple flavor to add, so I can alternate, it'll work.

Praying for a miracle, still. But planning too, just in case...

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
So, as things have changed and I've not kept up, please tell me your current favorite juice provider and flavor.

Thanks.

Jugheads Kosmic Khaos 70/30 20mg.

Same as it was 4 years ago.

I am diying my start of day vanilla.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Thanks.

Really none for me. I'm still swimming in varied e-liquids!

When/if they run dry, I'll do unflaved, with perhaps a bit of some concentrated flavor. (ala DPL)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Hmmm, the last three places I still order eliquids from (occasionally):

1. Ahlusion--I like their Peach White Tea and Lemon Cream.
2. Backwoods Brew--Medium Menthol (tobacco/menthol blend that reminds my of light menthol cigarettes)
3. Halo--Menthol Ice.

But honestly, my last order was months ago. I like my unflavored or very lightly flavored DIY eliquids--mostly teas (green, white and black), with a touch of fruit or cream. That's really all I need to be happy. Just a hint of flavor.

Ooops--I'm in the wrong thread??? :blink: Sorry, Tootlers. I got lost. Please carry on. :lol: :facepalm: :blush:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ooops--I'm in the wrong thread??? :blink: Sorry, Tootlers. I got lost. Please carry on. :lol: :facepalm: :blush:

ThatThereIsFunny.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread