Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
@Rob B.

happy-anniversary-card-beautiful-greeting-260nw-758733073.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
DPL...I know you and Kat are kidders...(NOT Margot)...

An early clue was when she bought The Greatest tank Ever Invented For (Wo)Mankind...(the Zenith)...filled it with ejuice...then 2 hours later posted that she was going to offer it for sale on the Classifieds...:shock:

You know what we say, Gerry - there's nothing for everyone, but there most certainly is SOMETHING for everyone.

It's one of the things we love most about vaping - THE OPTIONS!!! :thumbs: :vapor:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I wonder how vaping got to where it is today. I was part of the problem when the world of vaping took a big turn. Duel battery 200 watt mods, Big tanks with huge clouds ect. Then I ended up the last couple years on a single coil Merlin and an original single coil Ammit. I found my sweet spot. I have now reverted back to my old Kayfun, Rockets, Rayon fibers, mechanical mods now and basically where I started vaping. I build bigger diameter coils the past week and had a couple broken pins in a couple Kayfuns but I went through my box and seen I stocked up way back when on rebuild kits for the Kayfun. I am just as satisfied as I was when i was vaping 100 watts on duel and triple coil tanks and am going through a heck of allot less juice. This all has me wondering why I left for the big craze to begin with. I suppose the Pods made me think and when checking into them i though they are just old school vapes with Nicsalts. I did buy some nicsalts and mix up my own juice for my old school vapes. I am at peace with going back to old school and never plan on leaving for the big leagues again. Fun is back to vaping witch I lost for a couple years and only built and mixed juice when I had to. now I feel like a kid in a candy store using all my old school and I have a lot of it.

Have a great Friday! CHEERS!

You, too, wheelie! Happy Cheery Freeday!

And here's for you:

DPL...I know you and Kat are kidders...(NOT Margot)...

An early clue was when she bought The Greatest Tank Ever Invented For (Wo)Mankind...(the Zenith)...filled it with ejuice...then 2 hours later posted that she was going to offer it for sale on the Classifieds...:shock:

You're too funny, you misfit. I mean, frogfit, I mean... what's that thang called that you love?? :D

TGTEIFWM, the Zenith.... ummmm...... as DPL would and does say, "something for everyone"!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Congrats on anniversary!

Have a heavy heart today. Been gone from forums for awhile but never forgot a friend. Went to hunt her down this morning and seen the thread. Can't help but to think Robino1 would be all over these annivesraries.

CHEERS!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Congrats on anniversary!

Have a heavy heart today. Been gone from forums for awhile but never forgot a friend. Went to hunt her down this morning and seen the thread. Can't help but to think Robino1 would be all over these annivesraries.

CHEERS!

Reading through it, both the other day (when @Uncle linked it), and last night again (when @classwife gave it a "pssst!"), my eye teared up, and my heart smiled a bit (memories). I think Robin's was the third post (or 2nd or 4th - it doesn't matter).

Yeah - mixed emotions to the max. I think there will be many feeling exactly the same way if they read back that far.

GOOD memories, and SO MUCH "missing" (sigh & smile).

<3

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I was similarly saddened by Robino1's passing when I came back here as well. One of the threads she started is still alive and well, though...
Picture of Your Setup Part 3!
Come on over and show us a pic of your setup! Or setups...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I was similarly saddened by Robino1's passing when I came back here as well. One of the threads she started is still alive and well, though...
Picture of Your Setup Part 3!
Come on over and show us a pic of your setup! Or setups...

With every Tapatalk notification, a brilliant smiling face. I hope that picture NEVER changes.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
With every Tapatalk notification, a brilliant smiling face. I hope that picture NEVER changes.
Not only the smiling face, but also the world's longest ever eGo setup.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
When the still cigalike using Taxguydave saw Robino1's avatar for the first time, he said to himself "That's very cool--where do I get one?".

Years have passed, and now Electrodave is still mystified by the actual composition of that setup. Also sad not to see her encouraging words here. She was a very positive person. Also proud of that eGo setup.

Users who are viewing this thread