Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've got a fair number here too. I figure I'll be able to mix and match if needed (hopefully). Worst case, maybe grab a few more before the deadline hits.

The future remains cloudy to me though, so... :|

~Hu Gnu

I have half a dozen or more Pico 75 watt mods, most of which are still in the box and never used. Those are part of my Apocalypse stash. All my caps still work fine, but one or two that have been heavily used are showing signs of wear and the chrome plating on the threads are showing brass under the chrome. On those, the cap has to be lined up just right and rotated into the threads squarely to replace a cell or they try to cross thread. I'm seeing that some extras would be needed sometime in the future.

You can never have too many backups. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think that the "optimistic" rating should be done away with. It's too ambiguous.

I'm With "Him" ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :facepalm:

I'm With "Him" ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :facepalm:

It's funny because my immediate (and slightly confused) thought last night was, "It's not like it's an ambiguous word," but I guess in this age of interwebs, I still have much to learn.

No biggie. Still livin', still learnin'.

Maybe I'll just give up pushing buttons. Less effort (and attention), so that's not a bad thing. :|

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I wonder how vaping got to where it is today. I was part of the problem when the world of vaping took a big turn. Duel battery 200 watt mods, Big tanks with huge clouds ect. Then I ended up the last couple years on a single coil Merlin and an original single coil Ammit. I found my sweet spot. I have now reverted back to my old Kayfun, Rockets, Rayon fibers, mechanical mods now and basically where I started vaping. I build bigger diameter coils the past week and had a couple broken pins in a couple Kayfuns but I went through my box and seen I stocked up way back when on rebuild kits for the Kayfun. I am just as satisfied as I was when i was vaping 100 watts on duel and triple coil tanks and am going through a heck of allot less juice. This all has me wondering why I left for the big craze to begin with. I suppose the Pods made me think and when checking into them i though they are just old school vapes with Nicsalts. I did buy some nicsalts and mix up my own juice for my old school vapes. I am at peace with going back to old school and never plan on leaving for the big leagues again. Fun is back to vaping witch I lost for a couple years and only built and mixed juice when I had to. now I feel like a kid in a candy store using all my old school and I have a lot of it.

Have a great Friday! CHEERS!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
DkjRVfgXoAADqEP.jpg:large

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I wonder how vaping got to where it is today. I was part of the problem when the world of vaping took a big turn. Duel battery 200 watt mods, Big tanks with huge clouds ect. Then I ended up the last couple years on a single coil Merlin and an original single coil Ammit. I found my sweet spot. I have now reverted back to my old Kayfun, Rockets, Rayon fibers, mechanical mods now and basically where I started vaping. I build bigger diameter coils the past week and had a couple broken pins in a couple Kayfuns but I went through my box and seen I stocked up way back when on rebuild kits for the Kayfun. I am just as satisfied as I was when i was vaping 100 watts on duel and triple coil tanks and am going through a heck of allot less juice. This all has me wondering why I left for the big craze to begin with. I suppose the Pods made me think and when checking into them i though they are just old school vapes with Nicsalts. I did buy some nicsalts and mix up my own juice for my old school vapes. I am at peace with going back to old school and never plan on leaving for the big leagues again. Fun is back to vaping witch I lost for a couple years and only built and mixed juice when I had to. now I feel like a kid in a candy store using all my old school and I have a lot of it.

Have a great Friday! CHEERS!

I'm thankful I was never tempted. Once I found what I liked, I've been doing it the same way ever since.

Nice not burning through gallons of juice each week, isn't it? :thumb:

:pop: ;)

Well...if ECF does ever add a Pessimistic Button...I hope they put NO maximum number of uses LIMIT on it...

I'd have to use it REPEATEDLY on the..."Are you done stocking up?" thread..."Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!" thread..."The Final Count Down -- Are You Ready?" thread...and..."SO - What is going to happen ?" thread...(among others)...:shock:

Not to mention 96% of everything I've ever posted.

I take pride in leading the league in red X's (received). :thumbs: Goals are important.

HEY! HAPPY ECF DAY TO @Rob B. !!! You're officially a vet now. :D

Have you found us a new rookie to carry the equipment bags yet?????? :eek: ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Okay - Which of you 2 are going to start the NEW THREAD for the grand celebration . . . :blink:

I fear she'd kill me if I ( < operative word) ;) ever did that again.

Maybe next year, if we're still cranking along here when she hits The Big One-Oh.

• Love
Reactions: Katdarling

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
No way, Ger! I hadn't heard of those before.

;) :D

DPL...I know you and Kat are kidders...(NOT Margot)...

An early clue was when she bought The Greatest Tank Ever Invented For (Wo)Mankind...(the Zenith)...filled it with ejuice...then 2 hours later posted that she was going to offer it for sale on the Classifieds...:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread