Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
That's why our 2 cats have a 5
IMG_0479s.JPG
level tree house. No that it does much good... :lol:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
God I have missed this place and vaping... Life can be a real ..... lol

I hope everyone has been doing good, even the sneaky Kat and her Longo buddy.... :p

And @Rixsta .... Didn't he get us in trouble for posting Bromance videos one time? Lmao good times.. Bunch of crazy people but good times..

I remember slacking off in the mornings at work and sit at the gas station to catch up on the 200+ comments that would appear overnight :lol::lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
God I have missed this place and vaping... Life can be a real ..... lol

I hope everyone has been doing good, even the sneaky Kat and her Longo buddy.... :p

And @Rixsta .... Didn't he get us in trouble for posting Bromance videos one time? Lmao good times.. Bunch of crazy people but good times..

I remember slacking off in the mornings at work and sit at the gas station to catch up on the 200+ comments that would appear overnight :lol::lol:

Mikey(freakin')CONTI?!?!? How the HECK have you been??? Vape-free hopefully means nic-free too. No judgment, of course, if you returned to the sticks, but I'm hoping that vape just provided the path for you (as it has for so many others).

It's sure nice to see you, and I do hope all's well. :thumb:

Yessir - the times they have a'changed, as Mr. Zimmerman would have said. :|

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wow, if it isn't our ol' bud, the Mikey! GREAT to see you here, and I do hope the gas station still provides you with the space to catch up, tho I doubt you'll see 200 posts a nite anymore. Not here, and prolly not on most any thread.

We sure did have some incredible times!!! Thanks for the mem'ries, kiddo. Actually, you're hardly a kiddo anymore. ;)

Oh and :bday:, my b-day-sake buddy!!! January the 13th!!!!!!!!!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Mikey(freakin')CONTI?!?!? How the HECK have you been??? Vape-free hopefully means nic-free too. No judgment, of course, if you returned to the sticks, but I'm hoping that vape just provided the path for you (as it has for so many others).

It's sure nice to see you, and I do hope all's well. :thumb:

Yessir - the times they have a'changed, as Mr. Zimmerman would have said. :|
Unfortunately i did go back to the sticks after being done with them for about 3-4 years, let my stress/anger get the best of me lol My lungs were just getting to working as new again too....

Wow, if it isn't our ol' bud, the Mikey! GREAT to see you here, and I do hope the gas station still provides you with the space to catch up, tho I doubt you'll see 200 posts a nite anymore. Not here, and prolly not on most any thread.

We sure did have some incredible times!!! Thanks for the mem'ries, kiddo. Actually, you're hardly a kiddo anymore. ;)

Oh and :bday:, my b-day-sake buddy!!! January the 13th!!!!!!!!!
Yeah we did, just made me think if all the crap going on in the world now was happening then, we would still be on here figuring out if we should be using ko gen doh or rayon and what coil should we wrap to get the most out of this new atty... And justifying our new Shiney's haha
Which btw iv never met worse enablers than ourselves in this thread alone :eek::lol::thumb:

And yes Kat, thanks for reminding me im getting old now :p It seems everyday I hear my family or friends 7 year old daughter is all of a sudden in her 20's and getting married... :w00t:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
we would still be on here figuring out if we should be using ko gen doh or rayon and what coil should we wrap to get the most out of this new atty... And justifying our new Shiney's haha
Which btw iv never met worse enablers than ourselves in this thread alone :eek::lol::thumb:

"I do not recall that."

;):laugh::banana:

• Agree
Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:bday:

Australian time just ticked over midnight

Happy Birthday

HOW did you know that??? LOLOLOL! I work very hard at keeping that off social media. Is it in my profile? :ohmy::facepalm::lol:

Thanks too, @Doffy . :blush:

TP'ers - please keep this information walled up right here, and no obligatory wishes are required (nor expected). :cool:

Doffy's good. Color me "SURPRISED!". :)

Users who are viewing this thread