Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
tenor.gif

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Nope. We were waitin' on ya. :banana::bday::toast::vapor:

Happy Birthday, DP! Back in March I hit the big 70. Still, I'm still riding about 25 miles a week, sometimes more, on my stationary bike. Upstairs, I have a PC in the exercise room where I still do a moderate workout with free weights and a 6 mile stationary bike ride several days a week. The key to exercise boredom is distraction. I have a 19" TV on the wall that's connected to my desktop PC. It's a great distraction that takes the boredom out of an exercise session. Amazon video provides a wide range of documentaries and interesting programming that makes the workout less mundane.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Belated Happy Birthday wishes, Dave. June babies are superior, the rest of the world just hasn't figured it out yet. We'll overlook that you were born under the 'Crab' sign.
You're only about 358 days behind me. Do yourself a favor, apply for Social Security about two months before your next birthday. Our Gub'ment is that slow and incompetent.
Hope you enjoyed your day.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Belated Happy Birthday wishes, Dave. June babies are superior, the rest of the world just hasn't figured it out yet. We'll overlook that you were born under the 'Crab' sign.
You're only about 358 days behind me. Do yourself a favor, apply for Social Security about two months before your next birthday. Our Gub'ment is that slow and incompetent.
Hope you enjoyed your day.

Thanks, I applied for SS at 62. I retired at age 59 1/2 after 40 years working and have never looked back.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Thanks, I applied for SS at 62. I retired at age 59 1/2 after 40 years working and have never looked back.

Sorry, that was for DP. We must have been typing at the same time.
There was an older man back home who would say "Living to 70 id like winning the Lottery !".
I'll let you decide if that's true ....

Users who are viewing this thread