Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Good to hear you folks got your goodies.

That is standard length, I didnt think to put in the refilling drip tip or I would have. We sell them pretty cheap because they are so handy and have gone through tens of thousands of them over the years so apparently they are a pretty big hit.

After the draw I looked back at both of your posts to get an idea of what you might like, when I saw the zombie provari I knew what you needed redrebel. I have the same setup on my zombie provari though it doesnt get a lot of use because my bronze became my beater so thats in my pocket most of the time.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Good to hear you folks got your goodies.

That is standard length, I didnt think to put in the refilling drip tip or I would have. We sell them pretty cheap because they are so handy and have gone through tens of thousands of them over the years so apparently they are a pretty big hit.

After the draw I looked back at both of your posts to get an idea of what you might like, when I saw the zombie provari I knew what you needed redrebel. I have the same setup on my zombie provari though it doesnt get a lot of use because my bronze became my beater so thats in my pocket most of the time.
My son may try to steal it...lol...he got his zombie back in January as his " if mom can quit smoking, I can, too" gift to himself. He gave up all analogs after I did, and that sweet boy is theone who bought me my starter kit.

Thank you so much, that was so very thoughtful of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread