Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Shawn, the Mace X! I found it in Buenos Aires, maybe next month I'll give it a shot!

I'll not be getting this one. I have the Maze rda (hate it) and both types of Aspire ARC based tanks (like them). I don't feel the need for another of them... But, by all means, post your experience here.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I'm also considerate to others, but I expect the same. vaping outdoors or in authorized places is not a thing that others should be offended about. Rather they should be more aware of others people space.
Just last April I was at Oxford. I saw people vaping in closed quarters. When I asked if I could vape I was told "certainly! Be aware that rooms with wood floors or drapes, vaping is not allowed, but as for any other place you're welcome".
You should first change your mentality.

Do me a favour and go away. I do not wish to vape as you do. I am not in Oxford where vaping is Legal. In my country Nicotine vapes are illegal. I enjoy vaping as I do and personally do not give a .... about your vaping preference

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Don't make me turn this thread around!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Mind you, you like the Engine as much as I do. After this build, I'll be making a quad. Just for kicks!
I do love the Nano and I enjoy quad core coils. I don't think others should try just because I like either. Anyway not on topic and not wanting to derail a thread I'm enjoying.

Reactions: Eskie

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I do love the Nano and I enjoy quad core coils. I don't think others should try just because I like either. Anyway not on topic and not wanting to derail a thread I'm enjoying.
Exactly: Off topic, I do not need to read that rubbish and have blocked her. Been a member of this forum for many years and those sort of comments by her were uncalled for.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
is it hard in Argentina to get Joyetech compatible BF coils? That would be a pity, since those coils are available pretty much everywhere...alternatively, send the device to me and I'll put it to good use ^^
:) Yes, almost no one uses Joyetech BF coil heads any more. It's been two years. Yet, I don't like the vape, but it was a foolproof mod to carry in my bag.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
:) Yes, almost no one uses Joyetech BF coil heads any more. It's been two years. Yet, I don't like the vape, but it was a foolproof mod to carry in my bag.
Sad but funny. You can't get your hands on the coils, I can't get my hands on the mod x,x
Wait.. I just read up on the status of vaping in south america. It says it's illegal to trade/purchase vaping related stuff. What about things you get gifted via mail? Have you tried ordering in China before?

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I'll not be getting this one. I have the Maze RDA (hate it) and both types of Aspire ARC based tanks (like them). I don't feel the need for another of them... But, by all means, post your experience here.
Those heads are different, they feed from below. Anyway, I heard a lot of good things about the Revvo, although that is the one that I can get here. No more buying from abroad for a while, things are getting difficult here.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sad but funny. You can't get your hands on the coils, I can't get my hands on the mod x,x
Wait.. I just read up on the status of vaping in south america. It says it's illegal to trade/purchase vaping related stuff. What about things you get gifted via mail? Have you tried ordering in China before?
I buy my stuff mostly from abroad (China, UK, EU, US) when the dollar is quiet. But in the past 3 months it's going up uncontrollably, so now it's very expensive to buy. Nevertheless, I bought some stuff these past 3 months in anticipation, and they're slowly coming in. I have a vaping cousin in Naples, and some friends in the US that help a lot too.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Not bad Hawaii, this is why I love Eciggity. Ordered late Monday, got here around noon today.. Got it soaking in some dawn for a bit (although it was pretty damn clean if I do say so), then looks like I gotta bump my single 26GA coil up to 3mm to make up for all this room I have on the deck. Maybe I should've gotten the original Zeus.

EDIT: Okay so Im trying out my first ever Clapton coil (I stuck one of the remade ones the Zeus came with on it cause Im being lazy).. Does anyone know what material the pre-built coils are?? Ive got it in wattage mode now but figured maybe Ill finally try out the DNA's TC for the first time too..

cifEY2Kl.jpg

Last edited:

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Not bad Hawaii, this is why I love Eciggity. Ordered late Monday, got here around noon today.. Got it soaking in some dawn for a bit (although it was pretty damn clean if I do say so), then looks like I gotta bump my single 26GA coil up to 3mm to make up for all this room I have on the deck. Maybe I should've gotten the original Zeus.

Hope you enjoy the Zeus Dual. I use mine in dual coil mode all the time, The flavor is intense! Only drawback is how quickly it empties. But well worth the effort to refill since it is so damn easy to fill.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
So, since I started this thread, saying I was going to use the same flavor for fairness sake, I've gone through more than 300ml of Apocalyptic Walker Peanut Butter and Banana eliquid. You'd think id be tired of it by now, but I'm not...

I will admit to occasionally sneaking in another RTA filled with something a little lighter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread