Not open for further replies.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Box doubles as an atty stand.
Brian said the intro video will be up this weekend.
Also this pic shows the updated retail red, not quite as orange.
20180915_195311.jpg

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Not sure I'd bother to use the atty stand TBH. Pretty big footprint for 4 attys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But it is hollow and slides open. You could store coil tools and cotton in it as well as holding the atties on top. Plus it beats another cardboard box, imo.

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
LOL. Nah, not convinced. Might be a consideration for those that have cardboard boxes as a primary means of storage I suppose. I don't. Tools are all in the kit pouch they came in, attys on an atty stand and the few wires I use from choice are in a stacker. So shoving stuff into a box that can only hold 33% of the attys I use would disorganise my current arrangement rather than help.

I can see how it might be useful for some, just, and I get the creativity bit but I still think there's better options out there.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
LOL. Nah, not convinced. Might be a consideration for those that have cardboard boxes as a primary means of storage I suppose. I don't. Tools are all in the kit pouch they came in, attys on an atty stand and the few wires I use from choice are in a stacker. So shoving stuff into a box that can only hold 33% of the attys I use would disorganise my current arrangement rather than help.

I can see how it might be useful for some, just, and I get the creativity bit but I still think there's better options out there.

I get what your saying. I have 3D printed stands and tool racks for all my stuff. My random crap gets stuffed into hinged wooden boxes. One of my printed stands holds 20 atties, and the other holds 10. If I were to use this, I would make it into an emergency kit (scissors, rayon, nail clippers, a shot of wire or pre-wrapped coils, tri tool, and tweezers) to put into a glove box. It offers a place to hold the atty while you rebuild and can hold all the necessary equipment to fix an atty on the go. At least that was my initial thought about it.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I like the idea behind this one. 10ml top fill tank bottom fed atty. 2xxxx battery. scratches so many itches. but i do not love the size. 92ht x 54wd x 24dpth

might as well grab an 80's carphone and change my name to hips.
It's 10mm taller than a pulse 80w. The rest of the dimensions are basically the same as the pulse. Guess the top fill and feed system took up that extra 10mm. It isn't ideal, but I could live with it. It would sure feel huge to me though, my squonker that I use all the time is 72mm x 42mm x 24mm

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Still on the fence with this one? I will be getting another squonk but it's between the topside and the black and SS Furyan. Off topic with that one sorry. I do like the ability to get VV thru FW update on the topside. I am just not feeling another regulated squonk at the moment. Leanning towards another mech squonk. Who knows somewhere down the road I might get the topside anyway?

Reactions: Mysteron

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Still on the fence with this one? I will be getting another squonk but it's between the topside and the black and SS Furyan. Off topic with that one sorry. I do like the ability to get VV thru FW update on the topside. I am just not feeling another egulated squonk at the moment. Learning towards another mech squonk. Who knows somewhere down the road I might get the topside anyway?
I will probably get one of these if the user reviews are positive. I have quite a few mechs, actually just bought two more in the past few days, and my number of regulated mods are looking a bit too low. I should be able to find a good use for it as a work mod since it is metal and holds plenty of juice and large batteries.

Reactions: Mysteron

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I will probably get one of these if the user reviews are positive. I have quite a few mechs, actually just bought two more in the past few days, and my number of regulated mods are looking a bit too low. I should be able to find a good use for it as a work mod since it is metal and holds plenty of juice and large batteries.
My regulated are too many and mech are too few.,opposite yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread