Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
It is really quite simple, at the bottom of the 510 you have a fixed part that doesn't move, the juice feeds from the bottle into this part. The positive pin is basically a screw which threads in to the fixed part and you simply turn the pin either way to move the pin up and down.

Oh, you mean something like a two piece pin. Similar to an adjustable pin in an rda? If so, then I totally agree, that would have been a lot better.

Reactions: J_B_86

EagleHawk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Huntington Beach,CA
Received mine today and I'm very happy I pulled the trigger. It's only slightly taller than my Therion DNA 75, but it's a lot lighter with the aluminum bits. Filling is a breeze and mess free even with large 120ml bottles that have pour spouts.

Running 20700's and am getting ok battery life. I'm going to run some of my old Vtc5's tomorrow so I can compare against the Therion as battery life with the DNA chip sets the bar. I suspect though from the 6 MLS and 1 battery swap though the chip is definitely a bit of a power hog in comparison, however I can already say it's better than the pulse 80.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Got mine today, running a 40t.
Love it so far.
@EagleHawk is it me or does it squonk really easy. Seems that way to me compared to others I have.
20180929_154306.jpg

EagleHawk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Huntington Beach,CA

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Got an email yesterday from MyVPro that said the Topside was in stock and shipping now.

Went to the site to order, and the item says 'restock by Oct 5th'. Ok so which is it?

I wasn't originally interested in this, but will be picking one up once I find them IN STOCK. I have no problems filling my bottle the old fashioned way with my Pulse, Recurve, Basium, etc. I don't even top fill, just pull the bottle. Only need to do it a few times/day. Just nice to see something different come out. Liking the battery flexibility and the 10ml capacity too.

Thanks for the early feedback folks, keep it coming.

EagleHawk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Huntington Beach,CA
Haven't downloaded the firmware update yet as I've been focusing in battery life in "stock format". I can say now though that battery life is quite good, this chip seems to be pretty efficient! I'm getting about +25% efficiency over the pulse 80w, using the same builds on same atty's: .33 build on Hadalys pushing 36watts, both mods using Ijoy 4 leg 20700's (the original decent Ijoy's).

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Haven't downloaded the firmware update yet as I've been focusing in battery life in "stock format". I can say now though that battery life is quite good, this chip seems to be pretty efficient! I'm getting about +25% efficiency over the pulse 80w, using the same builds on same atty's: .33 build on Hadalys pushing 36watts, both mods using Ijoy 4 leg 20700's (the original decent Ijoy's).
I'm running 40w with the solo, used around 15ml and still around half batt on the display.
Short story, I agree lol.

Edit, forgot to mention with a 40t.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread