Travel and Vaping Traveling to Brazil, Ecigs are banned will I get into trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abby182000

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
I will be Traveling from US to Rio and Vitoria. I have read that ecigs are banned there. If I tear down my xs haler and either pack it in with my makeup or laptop case and carry the batteries on inside my camera case what are the chances that I will actually make it to Brazil and back with my xshaler? (I'm not risking my darwin, it will be safe back home) Do they confiscate or make you mail it back???

I've bought nicorette gum for the flight and for public places but I'll vape in privacy if I can get it there.

Thanks for any help!

abby182000

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Carnival ended today I believe but Hotels during that time are about $1000 USD as opposed to $400 a night. It would have been cool to do during that time but I'm tagging along on a business trip and being a Brazilian Holiday no one works so the company wasn't going to pay to send us down there when the job can't be completed. It'll be a great time regardless!

Thanks PTJD I figure worse case they make me send it back to myself and I'll chew nicorette to get me by till I get back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread