Not open for further replies.

TinyTimberGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Wisconsin
picasaweb.google.com
I purchased a Trustfire Multi charger along with 3 14500 Trustfire batteries (one single, two prepackaged together). I put two batteries in to charge and plugged it in. The light on the left is green, the one the right, red. I would have expected both to be red if uncharged. I thought maybe the loose battery was already charged, so I put the other (of the 2-pack) in with the same result.

Am I mistaken about the meaning of the lights, or is the charger possibly defective?

sierra22

Moved On
Jun 11, 2011
USA
just recently within the last couple weeks, mine has started to do this, only thing is, when i put both batts in, both lights are read, when they are done charging, the left light goes green, the right light stays red, i kept trying to to fiddle with it trying to get it to change colors, even with NO battery it stays red, so i got out the meter, and sure enough, the battery is fully charged.....weird, but I guess if it is still charging, I dont really care about the lights. I only use VV mods, so i charge 2 batts at a time, everytime, keeping them "paired", so at least i can rely on one of the lights working.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
The Trustfire 001 does the job but it's just not good quality. The green LED on mine doesnt work anymore on the left side. When the battery is charged the LED changes from red to no light at all. LOL They *do* come off the charger at 4.2 volts, however. (18650s, 14500s and 14650s) It probably makes sense to have a spare or better yet, that Pila charger as the main unit and the trustfire as a back-up. I may go shopping at SuperT's soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread