Try and change my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I will always prefer my full size squonkers. That said, today has been my first full day using a Justfog Minifit as an ADV.

For juice, I used 30mg unflavored nic salts. I got 10 hours of vape time out of it before the battery died, and still has a modest amount of juice left in the pod. This thing hits good and satisfies with 30mg nic salts for me.

It's almost like smoking a ciggy, where I have to get used to vaping only when I need it. I can't just sit there and chain vape like I do my squonker. At the same time, it's nice to get a nice dose of salts in me, and not crave my vape for an hour or two.

I will be going back to my squonkers as my ADV, but these are going to be wonderful on my vacation. All I need to take is two minifts (all day with no charging), 30ml of juice, and two spare pods.

This is my first time trying a pod system, but I'm completley impressed with it and it perfectly fits the purpose of a small, simple, and afforable stealth or travel vape.

I could see where folks that prefer MTL vaping could be completely content with using them as an ADV. I prefer DTL, but these will be carried daily as a backup device once I'm back from vacation as well.

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
Never experienced flooding or leaking with OG Aspire Breeze or Vapeccino Mate1. In fact, the ceramic coil pods for the Mate1 last forever. Been using them for well over a month. Breeze has the bigger battery and way more vapor with the 0.6ohm coils though. I just carry two Mate1's most of the time.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
images
scuse me. It's time for me to go manganate.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I've vaped on several pods and thought they all hit pretty good for a MTL kind-of-sneaky-stealthy-they-can't-see-me vape. The pods generally suck as far as how long they last and the power between charges stinks.

However, I have just read several reviews and watched a Youtube review on the Mi-Pod. 950mah battery, 2 ml tank and it sounds like it hits like a champ. A little pricey. I'm going to go check one out this afternoon.

I am mostly a DTL vaper but I do MTL now and then and I am always looking for something small that works well to take with me when leaving the house. I hate carrying around a big mod unit.
As I posted somewhere: I was traveling to Rome and the cheap and light and old Halo Triton batteries which I carry on far-flung voyages were biting the dust due to age, and I was concerned about making it through the month, and although I was aiming for an Innokin Goby, they were out of stock wherever I looked there.
So, I bought the only device I was sure I could get parts for in the US, which was the MiPod.
I'll say that it's the smallest potent little guy. But, for me, due to the extremely short mouthpiece, coupled with a strong battery, my mouth got quite hot. Just my opinion.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
Well, as someone who used to rebuild RDA. Price wise pods are more expensive. But the new Innokin EQ is a fantastic vape, battery lasts me a day, holds a days worth of vaping, doesnt spitback or leak at all, and I dont have to drip in it constantly. I can refill it easily too.

But besides the price. I just find it a smaller lighter device. Over a 3000mah + mod + steel RDA which weighs a ton. And is a pain in the .... to tote around. My Innokin EQ i dont even notice in my pocket.

To each their own, but I for one like some of the new pod mods. Because they are built for MTL and thats how I vape. For a long time there wasnt much available for MTL that wasnt trying to do both, and therefore doing MTL badly and airy on the draw. Now with the resurgence of MTL there is more available, but I still prefer a smaller device as I ride my bike and walk a ton.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
800,000 brands, all with 3-6 variations (Full, Light, Medium Light, Light Medium, Light But Kinda Maybe Medium Full, etc....), and pretty much every one of them tasted just a tad different on the Poop Scale.

And here, on the VERY other hand, we have vaping. Real choices, and REAL differences.

My, oh MY. Ain't it grand!

Vape 'em if ya got 'em!!! :thumbs::vapor::cool:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Well, I look back on my first vape experience, around 2012, with a cigalike. We all know how quickly that went in the trash!

Was 3 years later that I discovered that vaping had become REAL. I'm glad to see pods available for beginners to inexpensively learn that vaping is the real deal. Let them make a gazillion different varieties of them if they'll just get folks away from the nasties!

I'm a mid subohm dtl vaper myself but do like to play with mtl on occasion. Have a Justfog Minifit ($11) and a Boulder Rock ($7) on my wish list. Both refillable and can be rebuilt. Why not?

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, I look back on my first vape experience, around 2012, with a cigalike. We all know how quickly that went in the trash!

I was the dope who bought up all the variations of KR808's, because I believed the lies that there was a difference between them. Took me a minute to realize the only things that were different were the stamped logos, and the endcaps. Other than one (Vaporsmiths, now defunct, regulated to 5v), I'm fairly certain they were all produced in the very same place. They all suck-ed, and I had wasted a bit of coin. :facepalm:

Mid December 2011, this video began a progression that, well, hasn't stopped quite yet. :blink::blush:

It arrived just in time for New Year's Eve that year. I quickly realized it was just another 808, but the game was ON (unstoppable, as we all know now).

Then came Go-Go, which I still might be using today if they had been regulated. AWESOME little suckers. :thumbs:

<3 the Jan, and THANK YOU, Eric G. (DiscountVapers rocks)!

By mid 2012, Provari landed. Six years later, I still pick at least one up daily.

There are "a few" others too, methinks. Dayum, this has sure been a fun ride. :cool::D:vapor:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Is it possible, maybe just possible, that some of us didn't become smokers in the first place because we like to hold something as large as a microphone and blow obnoxious clouds of fruit-flavored and Cake flavored smoke? is it possible, maybe just possible, that some of us like a vape to remind of us of why we enjoyed smoking in the first place? The hand to mouth and mouth to lung and the taste of tobacco? Pods are the tiny, but power vape. Duh!

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran