Status
Not open for further replies.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I like it man. Yes it's super light and has a very clean in hand feel. I run mine backwards too - fire button out front and atty in back. Then I still thumb squonk by rotating the mod a lil and hit the bottle with my thumb. Very precise squonking. Love the 510 and robust nature in which this beast is wired. The board and escribe have much more capabilities than I use - I'm running power control mode. Just diggin the F outta it man. Unique as hell and I ain't worried about dropping it either.

That's a beauty Russ!!
You're a trigger finger guy too!:thumb: You a lefty?
That's going to be the same configuration I was trying to explain before.
I am ordering mine for a lefty so when I run it backwards the squonk hole will be on the inside rear corner, perfect for thumb squonk!:thumbs:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
That's a beauty Russ!!
You're a trigger finger guy too!:thumb: You a lefty?
That's going to be the same configuration I was trying to explain before.
I am ordering mine for a lefty so when I run it backwards the squonk hole will be on the inside rear corner, perfect for thumb squonk!:thumbs:

So nice and shiny!:2cool:
The black shines like the black keys of a piano! How is it for fingerprints?

No lefty but using it with fire button forward and squonking with the hole at the rear facing my palm is very easy to adapt to.

Yes the shiny black can show fingerprints.

Thinking my future big apples will be full satin black ultem.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
You can see the feel the work that goes into making a translucent squonker. It's quite a marriage of skill, determination and passion. This mod has character but it's not a mod that you just look at. You run this bad boy. And you fear not damaging it because it feels unbreakable.

IMG_8401.JPG

laadam

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2015
FL, USA
You can see the feel the work that goes into making a translucent squonker. It's quite a marriage of skill, determination and passion. This mod has character but it's not a mod that you just look at. You run this bad boy. And you fear not damaging it because it feels unbreakable.

View attachment 616801

Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana

View attachment 616801

Gorgeous

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt

View attachment 616801

Congrats Super X! I think this beauty merits a review [emoji846]

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats Super X! I think this beauty merits a review [emoji846]

Thank you.

Dam right. Hopefully tomorrow night I feel up to a lil show and tell. Would have already done one were i 100%

Casey Sisk

Nov 13, 2016
Spartanburg SC

View attachment 616801
Oh wow that is amazing, I can't wait to get mine! Turbocad very nice job sir! And congrats Russ!

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
Thank you.

Dam right. Hopefully tomorrow night I feel up to a lil show and tell. Would have already done one were i 100%
If you get a chance to do a vid will you do some size comparisons with some of your other mods? Or just post a few pics. Thanks man!!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Thank you.

Love to see this vid when you're up to it, supe. I be a waitin' onna ultem big apple, myself.

Your Beaners need to pick up their socks, BTW. I have a couple of them in my office pool and they're letting me down. :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Love to see this vid when you're up to it, supe. I be a waitin' onna ultem big apple, myself.

Your Beaners need to pick up their socks, BTW. I have a couple of them in my office pool and they're letting me down. :)

Yeah man I tried to shoot yesterday and even my voice is off. Hopefully this week I'll know more.

And yeah man dropping 3 straight is bad news. When big Z not there I guess we got no game. Kinda like when Tuuk not there.

But it's early. This time last year things looked about the same in the east.

Really kinda ...... at how good Edmonton is ATM.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Yeah man I tried to shoot yesterday and even my voice is off. Hopefully this week I'll know more.

And yeah man dropping 3 straight is bad news. When big Z not there I guess we got no game. Kinda like when Tuuk not there.

But it's early. This time last year things looked about the same in the east.

Really kinda ...... at how good Edmonton is ATM.

I think they miss Lucic more than they'd like to admit. And he's... oh, yeah, in Edmonton. Tell me about that being annoying - the wife is from there and her brothers won't stop texting me highlights.

Sorry to hear you're still under the weather (little too much wild turkey to go with the actual turkey?). We want you at your peak as I'm thinking this will be a pivotal review for the BApple brand.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Lol on the wild turkey!! I wish man. Right now I can't even have coffee.

Yes the departure of Lucic was a sad day for me and many a B's fan for sure. He's a beast. Kinda like him better in Edmonton than LA tho. Man I can't imagine how weird it must be for guys like him to have to look to a teenager as the captain even though that teen is CMcD. I'm guessing many of the responsibilities fall on guys like Milan. But yeah they are chalking up some points where we bounce from out, wild card to 2nd in the division just by a couple of wins or losses.

But yeah man I look forward to movie making as soon as I get to feeling better. But I wouldn't wait for that to buy a mod. The mod is amazing and it's my most used mod since I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread