Understanding V’s, W’s and A’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Hair

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2018
So then stop arguing with me. The simple truth is people can learn how to build coils that don't overheat the juice if the coils are positioned correctly in an atomizer the airflow in which is focused correctly onto the coils, just like people can learn how to make proper use of that combination of factors by controlling their draw strength properly; they just can't learn it from people like you because the other important truth is that's just what hogwash always tends to be like.
I ran my regulated mod at the highest which is 600f and made a video which recorded how high the temp actually got which was less than 400 degrees f. It also only escalated to 55 watts. I feel comfortable gageing this on my own now. Ill say this, you getting in an argument with anither member in my thread was no help whatsoever. Ive been vaping for 2 weeks and Im doing my best to learn the right way for what I am doing. Nothing that you spoke if was any help at all.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
I ran my regulated mod at the highest which is 600f and made a video which recorded how high the temp actually got which was less than 400 degrees f.
I could have told you that without recording a video. Wait... I already did tell you that without making a video, but unfortunately you didn't think it helpful when I told you. ;)
It also only escalated to 55 watts. I feel comfortable gageing this on my own now. Ill say this, you getting in an argument with anither member in my thread was no help whatsoever. Ive been vaping for 2 weeks and Im doing my best to learn the right way for what I am doing. Nothing that you spoke if was any help at all.
Each time when I get in an argument with another member, it isn't necessarily always because I want to be helpful to you. Other people might stumble across this thread in the future, so my intention was to help them more quickly filter out the hogwash, but anyway, you're well below those coil temps just like I told you normal people always would be so I guess there's your help.

Reactions: Baditude

JJ Hair

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2018
I could have told you that without recording a video. Wait... I already did tell you that without making a video, but unfortunately you didn't think it helpful when I told you. ;)

Each time when I get in an argument with another member, it isn't necessarily always because I want to be helpful to you. Other people might stumble across this thread in the future, so my intention was to help them more quickly filter out the hogwash, but anyway, you're well below those coil temps just like I told you normal people always would be so I guess there's
Each time. So this happens regularly? And now your arguing with me? Perfect. Enjoy your day!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Ill say this, you getting in an argument with anither member in my thread was no help whatsoever. Ive been vaping for 2 weeks and Im doing my best to learn the right way for what I am doing. Nothing that you spoke if was any help at all.

This place is full of drama and you'll get to know the instigators before too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread