Unethical Soup is at it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezmoose

Dec 18, 2009
USA
Perhaps she gets the attention she so desperately craves from her incoherent ramblings? lol

Attachments

• es.jpg
    es.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 40

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
I read the hag's bio on her about page:

Sharon McEachern is a journalist, artist and ex-psychotherapist, who grows 7-ft tomato plants and co-parents four cats -- Thomas Talks Alot, Stella Many Whiskers, Shelby Bunnybelly Pink Nose and Lillie Vanilla Bean -- in suburban Denver, Colorado, a mere 30 minutes from the beautiful Rocky Mountains.

Yeah....and that qualifies her as an expert on all those topics she has listed. Ummm....ok.... :unsure:

Another uptight busy-body in desperate need of an orgasm....

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
As unbelievable as it appears, the troll commented on the following story and linked to her own blog.

Electronic cigarettes banned in campus buildings, residence halls | Central Michigan Life

Saw this link that you posted in a comment. Was I surprised when I followed it.

This blog by an anti-smoking advocate may add some insight into unethical soup-

http://ecigs-today.com/?tag=propylene-glycol

I'm really flattered, but I think it would be nice of them to credit the original source.

The Truth About Nicotine: July 2010

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Elaine,she's your stalker didn't you know?? She's following you around and posting after you in places you probably wouldn't think to backtrack on.I followed some studies from links on a particular 'press release' page and there she is commenting right after you.

Hi Soup,how's the Vapes ;) :pop:

Elaine,you do a fine job :thumbs:

Then I guess I better not get on Twitter. She'd follow me for sure. Why should I do all her work for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread